Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
Fanoffiction02 chapter 13 . 5/22
I loved the different insight we were given with the teachers meeting. Poor Rigel was trying to stay low key...so much for that.

Then her meeting with Snape! Her Real motivation finally came out...cause when she was at her breaking point she talked about learning potions but internally she was devastated that she could not prove the purebloods wrong. Later she tries to bury that same motivation, even from herself at times, but right now we see she has Strong feelings about the political climate. Not to mention we are getting into what is going on with her magic and even her apathetic personality. Why, however, did her family not do anything? Was it so gradual a change that they didn't notice?

Yay her wrist is fixed. Rosier Does seem like the kind of person who would poke a wound to see if it hurts.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 21 . 5/21
I never thought that I would have been able to read about 230k words in a day, but I did. I did and I didn't feel like this story was a bore. This story was perfect. I loved the characters, the friendship, the deceit...everything.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 20 . 5/21
omg! yaaaasssssss. i think I'm in love with this chapter. Everything about it...was amazing.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 19 . 5/21
T.T Draco
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 18 . 5/21
NOOOO! I was looking forward to Snape's reaction to the sweat inducer
Fanoffiction02 chapter 12 . 5/21
If Rigel thought Pansy was too much, I would have Loved to see Harri with her. The infamous fish head robes...I could soo totally see Sirius commissioning those monstrosities. What were they doing packed though. I hope Sirius put them in and not Archie.

And Hermione makes an entrance. I just thought of something. Rigel never sends her actual parents any letters. Isn't that a little odd? I mean she sends them to her Uncle Remus, so why not 'Aunt' Lily and 'Uncle' James? Does Archie as Harry send Sirius letters?

I think that description of her eyes is at least better than a pickled green toad. :)

Is Draco Seriously jealous of someone she's known her whole life and is considered a sibling...that's just...aghhhhh... He is very possessive of her from the start. We don't really see him treating Pansy that way! Grr. Although Rigel blushes at Draco's praise and not Pansy's...so I guess this is the building blocks of a future relationship...

I wish all that transfiguration theory would have showed up in the third book, but I guess that was needed for the story's development.

I think it's telling that Lee unsettled her and then to be lurking in the hallways...is that when the twins started to suspect? By the way I love the twins. Their interactions are my second favorite scenes of the story, the first being summer break scenes! They can be down right scary sometimes, and I'd really like to know how They know Binny. That should be very interesting!

Is there anything Else in her past that she's running from!? I mean other than has already been mentioned up to date...

Well those were some of my thoughts reading through...and I find all the theory fascinating too!
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 12 . 5/21
I like the way Fred and George is portrayed. They seem like the prankster they are...and they also have a serious side to them that I'm really enjoying.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 11 . 5/21
I can't believe I'm halfway through this story already. I think this story has a ton of things that is working for it.

I love how you gave her the friendship needed and yet...these are the people that was dragged down in the original. I love that.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 8 . 5/21
AHHHH! This story is making me giddy.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 7 . 5/21
I loved this chapter. I found so many parts of it that amused me.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 3 . 5/21
I wonder if Snape's legilimency will be acknowledged or taken into account.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 1 . 5/21
I'm finding this story enjoyable. I hope it continues that way.
Fanoffiction02 chapter 11 . 5/21
On to the second week of school and beyond. Its suprising that all that could happen in just the first week, but ive had weeks like that myself. And next we have a fluttering butterfly, Blaise with a wolfish grin and detention with Filch. Then an attack in the dungeons And quiddich. Be still my heart. But really... good chapter.
Fanoffiction02 chapter 10 . 5/20
So Binny is one of my favorite characters in the series. And I hope to the extreme she does not take Dobbs place in sacrificing himself in the revolution to come. Actually I'd think it was pretty cool if she decides to leave Hogwarts and go with Harri.
The Room of Requirement gets mentioned. Yay!
Awww Pansy and Draco can be soo sweet.
And oh my goodness. What would have happened if she couldn't stop herself from sinking?! She would Die inside a stone quick sand step... aghhhhhh... and what was the spell she was almost hit with?
Fanoffiction02 chapter 9 . 5/20
Seriously disgruntled at the moment. The reviews that I posted for 6,7, and 8 have not appeared bit not sure what I did wrong but I refuse to try and combined them Again. So I did try to review every chapter like I was going to but...not sure what happened.
Wow Sirius sure made a splash that's for sure! Years later people are holding Rigel, his "son", to his faults and reputation.
I seriously hope that Archie never used the trip jinx in the same capacity. I dont see him being that cruel and sending someone down the stairs. And just what did Harri retaliate with?
Ron is more sharp then he is given credit for, that whole family is formidable, but if he thought someone had just fell down a flight of stairs he really should Not go yanking on said person.
New toy, huh? Hmm.
Your Claw is worse than cannons by far. Ralon was a nasty bully for sure but at least people Knew he was a piece of work and Alanna knew who her tormentor was. Your version is much more insidious.
I think that was the first mentioned of Lily by Harri. I'm not counting Archie's comment in the first chapter or the group gifting of potion knives.
Draco as a stray Labrador. Too funny...I don't think his pride would take it if that was his animagus form even if Rigel think it fits.
I love how you write something, like the essay on Nimue's Breath, that is later woven back into the story. You really could be quite successful if you made a career in writing. And if you ever do I would love to read anything you publish.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »