Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
Aisucold chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
yay! great chapter!
Aisucold chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
great chapter. cant wait for some more harry/snape interactions!
Aisucold chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
so she can do magic, though i think its dumb that she gives spellcasting no effort
Aisucold chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Ugh, I hope Harry will fix his attitude towards spell casting. Her lazy attitude is really unattractive.
Aisucold chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Im really enjoying Snape so far. I'm impressed with the way you wrote him. Great chapter!
Aisucold chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
revolution? Im down!
Aisucold chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
love this premise and your writing is great! cant wait to see where this goes.
MaryHorse1 chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Hello I am new to reading your stories based off the HP universe. I am very much enjoying ur story right now it is very interesting to see a 'gender bender' based on Harry's character in the books I give Rigel props for being so observant and able to understand so many small things and details most 11 year olds don't know or care for. Her character is very bright but brave at the same time I love it. U are so good at portraying all the characters and just everything so far is amazing and i cant wait to read more. I look forward to seeing where u take it I was recommended to read this from one of my close friends and she was right U ARE A PURE GENIUS AND AMAZING AUTHOR even if u dont own all the characters ;) I also have one last question where are u getting all of this amazing potions knowledge from is it pottermore or something whatever it is please let me know because all the information u make rigel talk about is so amazing any THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! Keep up the good work
Bookitis chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
This story so far is amazing. A very creative take on Tamora Pierce's idea of Alanna The Song of the Lioness quartet. While I see some similarities, you have done a great job distinguishing your story with hers. I can't wait to read more!
runningbacktomyyesterdays chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
"'Course ****** she's not," ( she should be he)*****the other one said bounding down the stairs to get a look at her in his wand light, "Terribly sorry, chap. Forge here has always been the clumsy one."

Love your story! Extremely creative and original; this is my second time rereading it!
Blank chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
As I read through your stories yet again (I've got my family hooked on them too, now), I wanted to let you know that I really love watching these characters grow. I also enjoy the way you so seamlessly meld these two worlds together, as I'm sure I've mentioned before. I'm just excited about it all over again, since I haven't had time for a readthrough in a while. Anyway, rather than rehash everything awesome about this chapter (that prank! working with her magic! political intrigue! healing! the line "I shalt gift thee grace and bearing"! negotiating with snakes! glimpses of Archie's character! friend interactions! it just goes on and on), I'm reviewing because I'm pretty sure the game is based on Rosethorn and Crane's perfume/medicine/disease game? I don't know if you ever mentioned the answer later, or if I already guessed somewhere, but I thought of that game as soon as I got to your game this time, so I felt like I had to say something when I reached your note at the end. I might have missed it before because it's not in the same universe as Alanna. In any case, your writing just gets better and better and I love everything about it. I also just realized you can't respond to anonymous reviewers. Hm. I'll just have to hope that I'm right, or come up with an account on here someday. In any case, I hope life is treating you well and I greatly appreciate your continuing gift of this lovely story.

Thanks for writing!
SpaceHead3 chapter 22 . 6/6/2014
What an utterly incredible story. Just wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I absolutely love these stories you have written. Everytime there is a new chapter I reread all that has been written so far and I check for an update every day. It is so detailed and interesting. You have a way of writing that always keeps the reader hungry for more.
InArduisFidelius chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
Wow. Just ... wow. That would have to be the most well written fanfic I have ever read.
InArduisFidelius chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Don't think I've said this before but this fanfic I'd extremely well written. This chapter in particular perfectly captures both formal and casual conversation. The herbal and physicy stuff actually does sound relatively plausible and definitely detailed. Looking forward to reading more. :)
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »