Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
E M McPhee-Deute chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Rereading again for the I don't know how many times. But this is such a wonderful story. You did say you had to go away for a bit. I hope you return soon. Even more I hope all is well. Thank you for your amazing talent.
LLTIF chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
I love this series I am re-reading it all again
KaliOfDarknesss chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
Rigel spends a lot of time this year thinking of Draco and Pansy as adorable lol I wonder if they'd be irritated if he ever let that slip.
royalpurple153 chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
Couldn't help but laugh loudly throughout this chapter!
AriSophAlmah chapter 22 . 10/18/2016
This is the third or fourth time I have read this fanfic, and it's still just as enjoyable; definitely one of the best fanfics I have read. Do we ever find out who bought up all of the ginseng? Was it Riddle, hoping that one of the children would die, and he'd be able to destroy Dumbledore because of it? Speaking of Riddle, is he a half-blood in your universe, and if so do his followers know this? It seems like they should, because Riddle is not a pureblood name, however I find it hard to believe that they would allow a half-blood to rule their anti-muggle/muggleborn/halfblood political party. They seem to accept Snape, but his position is rather different (he is much less powerful within the party, and in general, socially speaking). Though, how do they accept a half-blood, no matter how genius he may be, to teach their precious heirs, and even to have a certain amount of power over them? Cognitive dissonance? Draco seems to have a great deal of respect for his Godfather, despite knowing he's a half-blood, but in a later book he snubs Harry (as Harry) simply because she's not pureblooded (and I assume he was acting better towards her because of his friendship with her "cousin" Rigel than he would have otherwise).
Thanks for writing this (this series is one of my favorites, I even like it better than I like either Harry Potter or Alanna the Lioness - the series, not the characters, though I do generally prefer Rigel to at least canon!Harry). I hope you take as much pleasure writing this as we your readers do reading it!
999tony chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Superb series. Worth reading again and again. Just amazing. Thanks so much for continuing to write it for all these years. My daughter was an early reviewer but I am still a little peeved that she didn't tell me about these books for a long time. I hope the author writes some original fiction someday too. These books are by far the best hp fanfiction I have read. Many thanks again for all your hard work.
Ariana Plume d'Argent chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
Briliant, simply brilliant
Concernes chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
I read your work it's really good and amazing but I have noticed something in Chapter 7 the part where one of theWeasWeasley twins say she's not! Was that a typo?
Calophi chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
Before I move on to the next story, I wanted to let you know I loved the Alanna the Lioness series and what you are doing with this piece. I can't wait to keep reading!
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
What an amazing tale so far - I am a hardcore Alanna fan and mixing this like you have into the HP world - I LOVE it :D Can't wait to read the next installment(s) 8D
StarOfTime chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
So... You mixed up the names in you A/n. Its Edmund Rookwood and Aldon Rosier... Oops. I still love it as much as ever though Vi!
Ciao!
-Star*
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Great story so far. I'm on year 4 now just came back to favorite the story. Are you going to continue the 4th year sequel?
Guest chapter 22 . 8/7/2016
What a great story can't wait to read the sequal.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
You slipped up a it in this one. One of the twins refers to Rigel as she
TJeanetteT chapter 22 . 8/6/2016
I have read this through, for the second time, because I truly enjoyed this series. Thank you for bringing it to life.
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »