Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
AudiArcher chapter 2 . 5/19
AudiArcher chapter 1 . 5/19
From roguebutterfly1120 (because it won't let me log in or reset my password):
Another excellent chapter! I just realized how brilliant The Split is as a plot device - otherwise there would be all sorts of holes in how Harry manages not to get recognized. Absolutely fascinating series
From roguebutterfly1120:

So glad he has the Weasley's on his side! And I love your Fred and George back-and-forth- it's beautifully true to character
From roguebutterfly1120 (because it won't let me reset my password to login):

Poor, sweet Snape. And poor, dear Rigel. So much angst and longing from the both of them.
Hahahahahahaha! Love the Weasley twins, and The Look. Hehehe
Fantastic series! I actually started with the second book first, not realizing it was part of a series, and was absolutely spellbound! Great looking forward to the original work you mentioned your in the process of in your later fics.

Also, "tapestry of Salazar Slytherin's familiar, a foot-long baby basilisk which didn't move like the other paintings. Rigel took a fleeting moment to hope that was because the painting hadn't been treated in the right glaze, not because the basilisk was still alive." The poor basilisk! And what a forboding moment of foreshadowing.
Varneye chapter 1 . 4/20
Interesting
Frozen in Idaho chapter 22 . 4/5
Wow! This is amazing! I power read it in 24 hours! I love the depth of the characters and the inner turmoil that they face. I look forward to reading the second one.
Kirkegaard chapter 22 . 3/15
Thanks for the story, it was great, and i really liked reading something else than a rebrand of the plot in the books.
pheonixtears chapter 22 . 3/6
AMAZINGLY UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME~!
Anu chapter 22 . 3/5
Awesome
You Matter chapter 20 . 2/20
This book is so cool in the way that it delves into the mental magical aspects, it's totally unlike anything I've ever read before!
You Matter chapter 6 . 2/7
There are so many tiny details I am seeing now, as if for the first time. The Ambiguous Artifice potions-eating comment, Draco's anti-gravity eyes, the basilisk's still portrait, etc...
You Matter chapter 1 . 2/7
I'm reading this again. I'm so happy!
1,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »