Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
Plush chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
Very nice. I really like your story so far. I really like how you picture Rigel, Snape, Archie and Percy. The twins as well. Draco seemed a little bit off, but I guess it's okay. Nonetheless, a nice job done. Please continue.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
Nice to see that Percy, is going to be a lawyer he seems to be that type of person.

I'm looking forward to see Rookwood more, I hope you add scenes of him adding influence of the Ministry.

Perhaps add a scene add Malfoy Manor, where Rookwood slips Veritaserum in the top ranking officals drinks...
blacksagehoney chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
Thank you so much for such a long chapter! It was really good! Thanks for the character - SUSPENSE.
Giselle Pink chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
Ooooooh... What an interesting cliffhanger. I don't know if I love you right now or if I want to hunt you down. (just kidding... maybe)

I enjoyed Snape's POV. Yup, yup.
Celena Black chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
This is an absolutely extraordinary, seriouslt this is amazing and i have been glued to my labtop all day, great that i found it with time to read it cause i don't think i could have torn myself away.

eagerly awaiting your next update!

All the best,

Celena
BaltaineShadow chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
There you go again! Wonderful!

I really wonder how this illness of the students came from... and I better don't let my thoughts run away with me! The things I can come up with lately. Straaaaange. -.-

Anyway:

The way Rigel very politely asks her magic to help her :D Just too good! And she's not as afraid of her magic anymore! Yay!

I had this insane, huge grin on my face when she healed Draco's ellbow. Archie and Harry will have more of a chance pulling this whole thing off when they actually know something of the others known forte. And to actually make it happen they'll recrute Mooney!

From one prankster to other pranksters: Gred and Forge are more responsible with their pranks than I ever imagined them to be... recruting Rigel and all... and Dumbledore! That was awesome! Simply awesome! I had to laugh so hard... Dumbledore the king, Minerva the queen who still gets bows and curtsies, and then there was Snape, the knight with the shining - if banished - emerald sword! Muaaaaaahahaha!

The game between Rookwood and (rechecks the name of the girl) Selwyn is amusing as well... imagine the two of them smiling politely at each other while shoving animal parts over tables and thereby sending the other in a research frenzy. Selwyn seems to be really into this game - she apparated to India to get him something to puzzle over! Really cool! And Rigel must have thrown him off somehow by admitting to having collected what she gave him. So perhaps we will find out what happens when one of them fails to come up with an answer to whatever they got from the other... :) It certainly sound interessting!

I wonder why Severus expected Rigel to only manage a few doses of the potion... the poor dear will get a heartattack. And of course he'll test them all in some way. Then again... maybe he'll be simply happy to have more time at his disposal now. And a tad astonished at the sheer amount his firstie managed to brew in such a short time. :)

And I must tell you Violet: It is always so very refreshing to read your answer to my little reviews! Always makes me totally happy and helps getting me all excited to read the new chapter. You always have me hopping up and down in my chair, and giggling loud enough to have someone (and if it's a worried neighbour...) check on me... by now they must think me to be incurably insane :-D

Until we meet again, my dear!

Greetings,

the ever faithful

Baltaine
Kayleigh Winter chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
Hi!

I loved the (long) chapter (cheers)!

It was very interesting and loads of fun, with new characters introduced, and a fascinating plot! The prank was great by the way XD

Let me guess: the sickness is caused by the COW party (is that what Moldywart's party is called?) and will be used to blackmail the parents of the Light children into accepting the legislation (it would be plausible wouldn't it? I'm probably wrong though...)

I love how this is going...
zeichnerinaga chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
you're really mean, you know, ending with a kliff-hanger.

this chapter is really great thoug, i like it.

especially the prank-part of the weasley-twins. most other people just repeat pranks they've read in the books or do something boring, like colouring people green and red or something. how about you include a prank every 2 to 4 chapters? please? lol :D

wouldn't the other children in the castle have told their parents about the desease?

ah, i can't wait for your next chapter, for this one was really great.

thanks for writing it :D
TearfullPixie chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
This is very very interesting, please do update this soon I look ofrward to hearing from you soon.
tosleepperchancetodream chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
This has been a great story so far. I love how you are combining elements of the Tamora Pierce books, which are fantastic, with Harry Potter. I liked how you changed the story to keep the essential elements from Harry Potter and from the Lioness books. Your characters are well written, and I especially enjoy seeing the story from different character's perspectives. I like how you don't do it a ton, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of it in the future - especially from Snape. Or Draco, if you decide to pair him and Harry together. I hope that you will continue with these stories and I can't wait to see how you will handle Harry's inevitable reveal as a girl.
J.F.C chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
Interesting idea you have come up with the Pureblood&Halfblood marriages. I also loved the game of finding the correct magical animal.

About your marriage idea, it made me go wonder of an alternate Universe where all of those Halfbloods, muggleborn's, squibs, magical creatures, and blood traitors getting tired of all of those Pureblood's manipulations and decided to make a leave from Britain for good. Leaving those Pureblood's without common people to do their workforce but themselves.

At first they start to celebrate about their victory, and even if they no longer have those people to do their biding they still had those disgusting "muggles" to do it for them. That is until they realize that those muggles where not as weak and as easy to control as they first thought. Thus bringing them into a new war between themselves.

Anyways, that was just me rambling and thinking over the top. Going back into your story. Loved the chapter, and hope you update soon. Also...love to see how you would come up with using that Archie idea soon.
PintoNess chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
This story IS SO GREAT!

I love it so much! Yeah I hate cliffers but oh we'll it was long. :)

I think I was going to say something else too but I forgot...
no one chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
that last part made me lol! great chapter!
Geriana chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
I freaking loved it.

Oh I can't wait to read Snape's reaction. Especially since he is hoping for only one crate. I'm so excited!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 18 . 4/9/2012