Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
Vaughn Tyler chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
nice
TamariChan chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
Another lovely chapter! I'm glad Percy gets to be happy. Hopefully this boss won't call him "Wetherby".
Giselle Pink chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
I'm guessing that Fred and George take the place of well *pause* George. XD

Only without the romantical stuff.
Giselle Pink chapter 16 . 3/21/2012
This is amazing. Seriously.

I'm a bit biased since, well, I love The Song of the Lioness series and such, but this is one of the best Girl!Harry stories I've read.
Giselle Pink chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Turning your face into a baby Unicorn is the most asesomist power ever.
Delia chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
:O *cries for more*

It's a pretty good chapter- good time for character development:)
Delia chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
I looooovvvveeee your writing! Harry/Alanna best fic ever!:) I'll admit I was pretty surprised to find Lee as Ralon, but looking back you did pretty well about portraying him as Ralon (just with a more hidden, sneaky side). Well done!
Not-A-Spy chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
Awesome.
Not-A-Spy chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
This is a wicked-awesome story. I'm only halfway through and I'm already dreading getting to the point where you've stopped writing! Keep going!
J.F.C chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
Awesome story so far, hope you update soon.
J.F.C chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
Awesome chapter, never would I have thought that Jordan was the one at fault. I also loved the way you use the troll insident, Archie acts and thinks like a true pranker. Oh well, up to the next and last chapter you have updated so far.
J.F.C chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
Awesome chapter, never would I have thought that Jordan was the one at fault. I also loved the way you use the troll insident, Archie acts and thinks like a true pranker. Oh well, up to thw next and last chapter you have updated so far.
Refrain from Slumber chapter 16 . 3/13/2012
awesome! write more soon!
zeichnerinaga chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
where did rigel get the parseltongue ability from?

and will there be any pairings? like dracoXrigel? you could pretend a rigelXarchie, like, rigel pretends at hogwarts to be engaged to archie/harry
J.F.C chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Love the jelly brains part, up to the next one.
1,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »