Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
J.F.C chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Interesting, so this would be a gender-bender story. Oh well, up to the next one.
TearfullPixie chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
This is lovely I cannot wait ofr the updated version as I always look forward to reading this story :)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
Nice extra background info on the Perevell Bloodline, looking forward to see what else you have in store.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
very nice
CrypticWrittenWords chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
I wonder if Draco will crack before the week is over...
CrypticWrittenWords chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I have a new look on Pansy, Another great chapter!
CrypticWrittenWords chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I truly enjoy fanfictions like this on, and was quiet shocked to see that it has such little reviews... I really like how played out the first chapter, not to fast nor to slow. Wonderful read!
jkl chapter 15 . 2/28/2012
iluve it will there be some draco/harry in the near future?and how long will harry and archie be able to get away with it all?
LikeADove555 chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
I did not see that coming. lol! Nice twist. D I adore the Weasley twins, they are just completely lovable. haha. D It was nice to see a bit of how Archie is doing, he's such a charmer lol it's amusing. D And as always it was brilliantly written. D
Guest chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Hi!

About who'll take George's (from Alanna books) place: I'm not really sur one of the twins would be a fit... Or you'd have to choose one of the twins and work on his caracter to make sure they are percieved as two distinct people with distinct personalities, and only one of them takes George's place. As it stands, the twins are much too similar. I have a twin sister and even though we look alike and have the same tastes, we have completely different caracters and we love it when people can understand that. Well, maybe one of the twins would fit after all.

If an OC could take George's place... Personally, I like your OC's so far, and they have the advantage of adding element to a story (that CAN backfire). I know some people don't like OC's at all, however.

Well, no matter what you decide, it'll be interesting! Both choices have their strength and weaknesses, and you're a good writer.

I'm glad they caught the culprit! I liked how Harry's magic saved her, and how she's managing to control it more and more.

Archie was brillant! That was SO hilarious. The way he's portrayed as completely extravagant is very amusing, especially paired up with Hermione's rational mind and reasoning.

I love your fic! (which is why I leave such long reviews, I suppose) XD

Keep it up!

Cheers,

Cathy
BaltaineShadow chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
Great chapter!

I must say... I didn't expect it to be Lee. I've always been a fan of his commentary during Quidditch games. *sigh*

Then again: great to read something different from time to time. And I guess I'll live without Lee :-)

Good to hear something from Archie and Hermione! They seem to have a lot of fun...

Hey... won't Hermione be on the same plane as Archie? Technically seen she should be. Being from England and all. He must take his dose at Heathrow then. Let's hope he's lucky and she doesn't want to meet his parents. And let's also hope the Potter's and Granger's don't meet by accident. That would be... unfortunate *lol*

Until the next chapter then!

Greetings,

Baltaine
TearfullPixie chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
This is very very good please be sure to update it soon please
Son of Whitebeard chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
Rigel is certainly having an interesting time in Slytherin, House as being in my opinion a mediator of the Slytherins for all the other houses.
greyRest chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
wow.. you update again and 2 chapter from the last time.. thank you.. lee jordan? really? can not see that coming.. i thought the culprit is ravenclaw..

i really likes you reunite harriet with her phoenix and holly wand.. they are inseparable... and her wand seem has its own thought (or harriet think so.. )

can not wait to read more interaction between archie and harriet

nb: what are your plan with tom riddle.. is he has significant role in this story?
blacksagehoney chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
Thanks for the response to my last review . I'm glad you'll use my idea. One thing though, Archie was referred to as "Mr." twice, and acted like a boy. Isn't Archie supposed to be playing a girl? Anyways, really nice chapter and I appreciate how long it was.(:
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »