Reviews for Uncharted: Journey to Porla
donman chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Alright! I'd like to thank you guys for supporting my writing, but due to school work, writer's block and other commitments, I haven't even started the next chapter yet like 5 months on. Now this is in part due to me not prioritising my writing, and I do this because if I don't get a sense that people are enjoying it, I feel, why write it. So if you enjoy the Journey to Porla, please drop a review or a PM showing me your support, and any characters or plot points you guys would like to see. I'm not sure if I'll get this going again, but if people show they want it continued I'll kick my schoolwork to the side and write some stuff for you guys! (wow, for stuff I wrote over a year ago, for some bits, my writing has improved markedly!) I hope that you guys enjoy if this is your first time reading, and please, skip chapter 2, it's horrible, why did I ever include ninjas? but yeah, enjoy!
msgone chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
It's sad... it just dawned on me that i've been eagerly awaiting your next chapters and i've very far behind on my reviews.. shame on me... :-/

So.. I am sorry. I love your story.. it is well written and has just enough energy to keep me enthralled. :D

Can't wait to see how Nate gets out of this one!

Jenn
iccle fairy chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
v good
swimmingcheetah chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
i don't think the OC's are bad at all, Alex i like a lot haha, sounds like Nate's in over his head again! is Sully gonna come save his butt again? hope to see more of him in future chappies :) update soon! :D
iccle fairy chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
v good
abcLOGANxyz chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Great chapter. I was really happy when I saw an email saying you posted this chapter. The ironic thing is that I got the collectors edition of the third game and I am wearing the ring necklace and reading this. Keep it up. You are doing great capturing Drake's attitude and emotions. I look forward to the next chapter. Pm me when you and your friend get the alien story up. Thank, Logan.
iccle fairy chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
vgood
AlienGenesis chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
I enjoyed it
iccle fairy chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
great - keep it up
abcLOGANxyz chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
This is the first review I have done. I really enjoy this story. Mo there is not to much dialog. It feels more like the game with the amount of dialog because the story developed while you ran through the game. The ninjas threw me off a bit but I still like it. Its a break from the basic militia style soldiers from the game. Keep up the great work. I look forward to chapter 5. Good Luck.
iccle fairy chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
v good start! keep it up!
Pats chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I'm interested! I have no idea what is going on... But I'm hooked. Great opening!