Reviews for Remember When
Guest chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
What the hell?
OldSFfan chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
What a sweet and fun story.
Stephanie-BB-JISBON-CASKETT chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
Whhhhoooop, ending already. I really do like completed stories. spares me all the waiting and stuff. although I do like it when my fanfiction mailbox says that I've got a new message. anyway, about the story.

I like, no love it. although I don't think cameron would back off like that :P I'm running out of original things to say.. so nice story, can't wait for the next.

Xx

Stephanie
lovefanfic55 chapter 18 . 4/5/2012
Pye...just finished this story...computer has been sick...so am catching up on my favorite authors...this was a fantastic story and I am looking forward to more writings in the future...sal
glenlivet19 chapter 18 . 2/28/2012
I loved when she said he was her dream house! That was great. I love a happy ending especially one with smex in it! Thanks for a great story and looking forward to more from you.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
something about House riding "bitch" on the bike is just WRONG.
LANIKI chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
House gave her a house - actually two! LOL! They came to terms with what they want from each other and the L word is hovering in the air above them.

Looking forward to your next stories.
wintersmith chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Awww, sigh... I generally don't like O/Cs, but you created a believable, worthy match for House in Sam. Happy endings, can't beat 'em.
hilandmum chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
I'm sorry to see this end. It was a great story with a terrific OC, one who suited House perfectly.

Glad he was the one who bought the house. I'll bet they'll have a great time christening all the rooms in it.
hfspc chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
I KNEW he was the one that had already bid on the house! And that is a lot of House to christen...ahhh, the possibilities!
Brighid45 chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Great ending to a great story! I enjoyed this, and Sam is an excellent OC. She's definitely House's equal, and as much in love with him as he is with her. They'll fight all the time but it'll never be boring! ;)

Great story, well done!
catgrl chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Good ending. I had a feeling House was the other buyer.. I really enjoyed this story..
Regina Falange chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Mmmm,House christening...Oh yeah. Great ending to a great story! :) You seem like you rolling in the de-fics which is always a good thing, I'll be waiting!
purplemintpatty chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
I knew House would have a trick up his sleeve! It's true he and Sam are still getting to know each other, but he let down his guard enough to see they have something together. He has what he wants, I think!
ClareBear14 chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Perfect, that's all I'm going to say.

Thank you for posting, and please post some more stuff soon.