Reviews for Tally The Days
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Noooo...where's the Team? Where's Robin? He needs to help fix Wally and beat up Rudolph!
Violently Red chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh my God, please continue this, I can't stand not knowing what happened. Please, I'm begging you! If you need ideas to bounce off of someone, I'm here, just please don't abandon this.
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This can't be done. I'm so confused, but intrigued. Please update!
KarleighH chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I really like it so far :) I think you should keep going with it, but that's just my personal opinion :)
won't be the Victim chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Ahhh what going on! Can't wait to find out!
pottyandweezlbe89 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is great you could go a few different ways with, Wally being abused and it going to far before the team realize they haven't been paying attention... Wally gets kidnapped... :) loved this chapter and hoped that helped :)
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I really like how you started this story and wish you would continue this, possably with purhaps Robin or Artimis abadoning the team in a time of need for perhaps a selfish reason, no charactor death please, maybe even Wally's parents find out he's Kid Flash and tell him there going to out Barry as Flash (they guess or something) inless he quites the team and with out a proper reason and the team gets mad and decides never to talk to him again after a big fight.

Maybe Roy acts like a big brother and helps Wally or something.

The story is amazing and is going to be good no matter what you deicide. Just keep updating please.

The Ghost.
Windy chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Continue it. This is awsome. Would love to see more of this story posted. I like where your going and having Wally as the center of it is awsome. Love Wally.
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
What're conflicted about. Like, seriously I'm curious. I really like this and I really think it's got some serious good going on. And I'm not really a huge fan of the first person because it usually, in most cases, kinda sucks but for once I've found someone doing it right thank goodness. I like the characterization of Barry, and of course Wally. I'm very curious about the whats and whys and hope you keep this up :)
qwerty chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
i really like this story :) update soon pleaseee
Envious Yet chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I like it, and there are lots of ways you could go with it. Then again, I'm a sucker for a good Wally-whump. I look forward to the next chapters.
Mileena Cage BR chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh God this is good! Please continue, I'm a sucker for angst wally! (like many here by the way) lol xD I love that I have no idea who is the love interest yet, so far it's or maybe Artemis, you write beautifully, continue .
iftheworldwasonfire chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
The last line literally gave me shivers. Very powerful. I think this story is great so far, and I'm very intrigued. I do hope that you'll continue it.

~lilmissf
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is me being impressed 0_o Very impressed 0_0 awesome. update. please.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
i definintally will be looking forward to more