Reviews for Don't Change For No One
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 3/16
Is there more? Also I love how innocent Logan is in this.
cmend3z0221 chapter 1 . 2/2
Logan stay the way he is not listen to no one? Kendall will go to the studio and talk to Gustavo about Logan's weight?
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is amazing! Can you write a squeal if yo have the time where Kendall tells James and Carlos about what Gustavo said and some random person makes a rude comment about Logan's weight? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?
uniquedreamer12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
please write more it is going to be a great story. Poor Logan.
Lilablassblau chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is... shocking. I mean, I don't know how it is with BMI and what is the right weight in the USA but here, in germany, 110 pounds are only 49 kg and that is too little! I'm a normal girl and I don't weigh that little. For a boy that's... way to skinny. And in the end, the 93 pounds- how can Gustavo say he's too fat? There's no way he has to make a diet! Cruel man.

I just hope that Kendall will help him. Being pressured to loose weight and becoming bulimic is a very serious problem. Poor little baby...

But, by the way, I love the relationship between Kendall and Logan. Personally, I prefer Logan being small and sweet and Kendall being tall and protective and possessive and... aw, so sweet :3 I'm hoping for another chapter!

Love Lilablassblau
BreakFree chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Awe, that is SO PRECIOUS!

It made me sad that Logan was so vulnerable though :(

But I can see Kendall destroying everything of Gustavo's for doing that to his Logie :)
MythoBoy chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I loved it cute and sweet and wow poor Logie and continue this! you have 2!
I can see colors chapter 1 . 12/6/2011