Reviews for Metamorphosis
Window Girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow. You did a great job of conveying Jean's grief and confusion. A lot of wonderful sensory imagery. And it echoes the idea in the comics where Rogue permently absorbed Ms. Marvel. Great job.
connell.h11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
hey
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
whoa.
Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Wow that was pretty intense. I wish you would continue this.

K.G.
hattie chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
wow this was amazing you should do a sequel showing every one grieving and the rogue feeling really bad. that would be so cool! i loved this and thanks for writing it:)
Wish-I-Had-A-Tail chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow, C, I must say, its not a light segue into reading fic again for someone who's been away from this site for such a while. Heavy stuff. Still, well done. The idea was original, and the last two lines easily the best part of the fic (take that in a positive way). Excellent :)

WIHAT
PureWolfWarrior chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Nice. Leaves the reader with a disturbing taste in their mouth. Very good. I especially liked the others thoughts. That was a nice touch.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Okay I'm confused who died? Was it just Jean or was it both Rogue and Jean?
IronRaven chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I'm liking this- darker than even I would go, but it is good to see you've got your pen out again. Even without knowing it was supposed to be Magneto, the way you phrased it made me hear Ian McKellan's voice, and that's a good trick to pull with me.

Planning on staying a while, I hope?
Raven34link chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
yes! Thank You i was getting sick and tired of all the fics that were about Rogue and Jean and there being a character death and its always Rogue the one dieing to save Jean. i was beginning to think that i'd have to write one with Jean dieing instead of Rogue.
Ariesque chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Nicely done! I was a little apprehensive that Rogue might be the one to die, but I did not expect where Jean ended up, and how only Xavier could reach her. How do you let go, knowing your only existence cannot be your own? Augh, the agony. Beautifully written.