Reviews for These Words I Can Not Speak
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 17 . 5/1
So I literally just read your whole entire story for the first time today. I think you have done an excellent job at writing this and I really admire the creativity you brought into this. When I read the summary I was like...I dont know about this letters thing. But now that i've read it, I think the idea with the letters is genius. It really fits Raph and Leo's characters to handle things like that. While I do think them talking it out was likely to happen, I love your take on the situation. It's very accurate.
And let me just say that I thought it was really cool how you gave Leo the idea to stretch the letter idea to his other brothers. I like that you've stretched things out, but I do enjoy the Leo and Raph stuff the most. So my advice on that is to keep Leo and Raph's situation at the forefront as the major focus, and add the other brothers' letters as a minor focus. Stretching it was a good idea, but i think confrontation is mostly Raph's issue.
All this aside, I've noticed you don't seem to have the motivation to write much. I think it could mainly be because of the lack of a firm plot line here, but i don't think you intended a major plot anyway, which is perfectly fine. I enjoy this story a lot the way it is. Im just saying that may be a good cause of writer's block. It's very unfortunate to see another good writer abandon work like this. I've been here a while so i see it all the time. I expect you'll either post a chapter or two more with huge gaps in between and kind of drop it, or you're just done at this point. I'm not being an ass, I've just been reading and writing a while and I know how these things work. There's only one writer I know of that actually dusted herself off and finished off her work awesome. Once again, it's unfortunate. But out of this freakin long review I just want you to know that you work is impressive and very much appreciated.
Penumbra9 chapter 17 . 1/18
Read through this whole fic last night because I like the idea of the turtles writing to each other things they don't know how to express face to face. I so relate to that, honestly!

You've done really well so far. :D Leo writing Mikey is an interesting turn, it'd be cool to delve into that more. Letters between Leo and Don would be neat too, since it appears Don has some of his own baggage to get off his chest. Most definitely I'd love to see Leo and Raph keep their correspondence up, to me it's the heart of the fic. But all as you see fit - you are the writer. :)

Thanks for this wonderful fic! But I'm sorry to hear of your depression and anxiety. Please rest as much as you need. Your wellbeing is most important, and I wish you the best.
Kanon58 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
that was a very long letter! woah i expect raph to be the one having nightmare
Kanon58 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
more letters
Kanon58 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
i think they gonna fight soon at real world!
Kanon58 chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
so...chapter full of letters!? well...Mieu?
Kanon58 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
damn sweet! straight to kokoro! faves!
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
i can really imagine this had happen after that. this is good kyaaahhhh gonna read more
hi chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
leo should talk with don
Emi The Ninja chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
maybe let them have a biiiiigggggg talk to each other and if Leo cracks then maybe they figure somthing out xDDD

and i thought you had left the fricking panet! xDDDD
Guptanation chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Love this story :) I'm glad you came back to it. as for your questions at the end, i would say that the raph / Leo aspect has gotta continue, but it would be nice to see some Don as well - it would be too weird if Leo and Don don't work things out
EverleafOwl chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
This fic is so wonderful to read! One of the best '07 verse writings I have read yet! Thank you so, so much! The characters are spot on and I LOVE it! Please update if you can! It is amazing! (And so are you!)
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
Oh no no. Please! You have to update this soon. It is so good! I just found this story, and now I absolutely love it! I really loved Leo's and Raph's letters to each other. This whole story is brilliant and quite brilliantly done. Please update soooooon!

I've tried writing a letter to my dad a few times. . . He doesn't get the concept of a 'silent letter'. That you don't tell the person that gave it to you everything you are thinking while reading it. . . Kinda ruins the effect lol

This is a very good story. One I really want to see continued. Please update soon? Can't wait for the next chapter! I want to see Leo's reply!

-TheOne(TiredOfWritingLetters)
simbeau chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
awesome story when will you write more?
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Awww mikeys leeter made me sed happy tears