Reviews for These Words I Can Not Speak
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
Oh no no. Please! You have to update this soon. It is so good! I just found this story, and now I absolutely love it! I really loved Leo's and Raph's letters to each other. This whole story is brilliant and quite brilliantly done. Please update soooooon!

I've tried writing a letter to my dad a few times. . . He doesn't get the concept of a 'silent letter'. That you don't tell the person that gave it to you everything you are thinking while reading it. . . Kinda ruins the effect lol

This is a very good story. One I really want to see continued. Please update soon? Can't wait for the next chapter! I want to see Leo's reply!

-TheOne(TiredOfWritingLetters)
simbeau chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
awesome story when will you write more?
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Awww mikeys leeter made me sed happy tears
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Please, please write more! I'm begging you! This is so good! I'm in love with this! Write more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

P.S. Oh God, I sound like Mikey...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Wow. Just, wow. How do you do this? The things you write are just amazing! I could totally picture all of this happing. Everything just makes so much sense! I swear, it seems like you know the characters better than the people who actually make the shows! I would be a terrible critic because I'm yet to write a bad review, but what you write is so much better than all the other fanfics, it's like being able to finally see what the turtles are thinking. No, not thinking, feeling. Like who they really are and how their 'adventures' effect them. I honestly can't believe you aren't an author, and if you are I'm 100% positive your books are just as amazing as the things you wrote here (maybe better, if that's possible).
Anyway, if you haven't guessed it, I love your stories and want to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Lol liquid courage! Raph's are hilariously AKWARD! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Awwwwww that's so sweet! To bad Raph has to be drunk to say that :(
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Wow, even though I usually prefer action stories, I have enjoyed every chapter of this one. You do a nice job with the characters and what goes on in their mind. Please update soon, I want to know if Mikey replies!
I Love Kittens too chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Mikey finally let out his feelings towards Leo, and what Raph and Donnie went through during the latter absence.
I Love Kittens too chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
Short, but good chapter.
BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Ha, yes, I like that little bit, too with Mikey. That definitely sounds like something he would do. At least Leo is going to try and let go of the guilt. He needs to do that so he can heal. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Awesome chapter. I'm glad Raph was there for Leo, and I really liked Raph's letter, too. Leo should forgive himself for what happened and not blame himself for anything because it's not his fault. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Oh, man, Leo, you aren't a jerk. You're awesome. You were just doing what Splinter wanted you to do. Frankly, I think Splinter was the problem and why the Turtles couldn't band together as they should. He put so much pressure on Leo after sending him away, and when Leo got back, the pressure continued. I really think Splinter is responsible for the fight on the roof and the whole mess that they were in. I know that sounds harsh, but I truly believe that. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Awesome chapter. But Raph isn't a jerk. He's just a rebel and wants to do things his way, that's all. I think that Raph and Leo are more alike than they like to admit sometimes. Both of them are protective, and both of them will do whatever it takes to protect the family. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Aww, a very sweet little letter. I love the last bit at the end where Leo says Raph is a good brother. That's just so awesome of him to say. Nicely done on this. I love where this is going.