Reviews for These Words I Can Not Speak
CatGirlFireflare chapter 22 . 3/22
I love this. I love seeing the brothers slowly reconnecting and I love how the letters changed gradually from awkward and unsure to teasing and playful and just much more relaxed. The potential for Leo and Donny to reconnect too is fun to think about, and I'm intrigued at how Raph's letters to Mikey and Donny will go. I do wonder though, if at some point they will run into each other as they slip letters into each others rooms- that might be awkward for them XD Again, I loved this!
IFanficAllDay chapter 22 . 2/15
Really enjoying the fanfic, plz continue!
Kyourin chapter 22 . 1/20
I think ending it soon sounds like a good idea. They kinda started repeating things, so it's good to stamp a 'completed' on it soon. I think I would really like the idea of a spin off, so long as, like you said, the letters would be every-so-often. I would like to get the in-between parts to the letters. I think you might be happier writing that. :) I look forward to possibly seeing a spin off of this.
TimidBookorm chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
Yay! Brotherly-ness everywhere! XD I love it.

And yes I'm interested (if it's there already I'll be pouncing on it - I am so far behind in my Turtle reading).
StitcherBell chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
I loved this story. I guess because I find it so much easier to express myself with a pen than with spoken words.
Bookworm1978 chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
Thank you for including Don-san! This has been a great read so far. I don't want to sound greedy, but I can't help but wonder how far this idea can go?
KiddyMeda chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
Loved this chapter! ;) ;) ;) ;D Please keep writing this amazing story! Update soon please! ;) ;)
Bookworm1978 chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
Why do I get the feeling Mikey and Donnie already noticed something's up with Leo, but are feeling delicate about bringing it up, for various reasons. I noticed boys tend to be unwilling to talk emotional stuff. That's why writing em is such a great idea.
P.S..(Snicker) I want to know about the stars too!
Bookworm1978 chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
Finally, the saga of Mikey and the Ill-fated chair! So stinking funny!
Such a great letter, and everything. YOu are a really talented writer.
Bookworm1978 chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
That's what all of us readers are wondering, I'm sure, Leo. HOw od earth did he manage to get his head stuck?
The first P.S that made me want to cry. Poor Leo! He's struggling, and the letters are starting to show that. HOw long did he feel that way, I wonder?
Geesh, he got to chill with that guilt. I don't know if I want to reach over to hug him, or smack some sense in him. I guess I'm starting to channel Raph...and that almost never happens!
Bookworm1978 chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Oh, no. Ask Don. Ask Mike...there is a story there. I know. I tried, and failed to illustrate that in Consiquences...
O.o HOw in the name of...how did Mikey get his head stuck in a chair?! LOL! I think I'm falling in love with their p.s messages! _ They make me smile
Bookworm1978 chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
My favorite line here? P.S. And you don't sound like a girl.

I keep falling in love with each letter. It's nice that they somehow found a way to comunicate that dont involve shouting insults. It's all beautifully fluffy!
Reader115 chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
I wouldn't worry about the length of the chapters since you're hitting all kinds of emotional elements with these!
Bookworm1978 chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Hello, there.

I been reading your letters tonight. Wishing it wasn't after two so I can read more. But I can't, too tired, and it's better to enjoy when your not nodding off, drooling on the keyboard. Guess who I'm most like of the brother's sleep patterns. :P
I really loved what you wrote so far. In fact, your story here, I stumbled on some time ago, back when it was only two chapters, but never had time to get back too. But you inspired me to try to write a letter series too. Working on it currently. But I doubt it would compare to this peice of awesome.
efarraiz chapter 20 . 8/11/2015
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hola espero que te encuentres bien.

porfa, please tienes que continuar la historia necesito saber que le va a decir donny a Leo.

estoy muy intrigada y ansiosa. eres excelente y espero saber mas en los próximos capítulos.

gracias por escribir y compartir tus historias con todos los fanáticos de la serie. se te quiere.