Reviews for Coordination
landcm01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Ughhh frick this was adorable. I can't tell you how giddy this made me, just imagining them that happy together, (but really, who needs to imagine it? our show is wonderful!) and I'm really excited to read more of your stuff. Yay, fluff and Caskett!
The-KLF chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Haha love the ending! Yay Gates!
firtree chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
cute story :)
Anna chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Loved it!
Sunnykimmy chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I loved this so much! So much! You have no idea!
Little-Meky chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I like this, it was a pleasure to read. I like the paralellism with Lanie/Espo, it would be so fun to see something like this in the show :)
mudbloodandproud1996 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
eeep so cute! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
LOL
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That last line kills me. (snickers). The whole thing is good, but that last line just kills me.
mysterymuse chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I've been re-reading and trolling the fanfic website for good stories and I stumbled upon Partners, and I loved it! And then to make my day even better, you had written a semi-epilogue:) I think I died from laughter at the ending line from Gates. It just tied everything in so perfectly, and I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at the fact everyone knew and Gates was just icing to the cake. Thank you for making my day and having amazing writing skills. Keep on churning them out:)
NinjaRonnie chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i love the gates bit at the end xD
MajorSam chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
LOVE. IT. ALL!

MS
Laurenamanda8 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
naww :3
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This has 128 reviews for one chapter. Dude. That is AWESOME. (Oh. I guess 129 now? LOL)

"He's right, baby," Lanie interjected, walking up and running a hand down Esposito's back. "There's no way you can beat them." - This line makes me happy. I miss Esplanie.

Esposito glowered at them until Beckett raised her head and shot him a smile. Castle, noticing her lack of focus on whatever animated theory he'd been posing about a fancy bit of footwork, looked over as well. His smile was less warm and more challenging. - That made me smile. I can totally see that.

"Honey milk here doesn't want to," he explained over Jenny's tinkling laughter. She thought the nickname was cute. Ryan, however, was scowling at his partner. - Hahaha. Excellent.

to the unheard, unremembered, but never forgotten "I love you." - Love how that's phrased.

He'd written out a chapter of the next Nikki Heat on her cast. - OMG I am so freaking in love with that. I can't even deal. That is so awesome. And yeah. I want to see that.

instead, he rewrote a new chapter over it in a different color everyday until it came off, looking like something out of Marti Gras. Neither cared that much. - And yet I think I love that even more. I want you to write THAT story!

Definitely," Esposito mumbled around a corn dog - LOL I can totally see that.

"He looks…"

"Like he'll propose before the year's out," Lanie grinned, turning to look at her friend.

"Yeah," Jenny laughed. "Maybe a little more?"

"Wanna bet on that?" - Heeeee. Love it!

"Oh, yeah." They whipped around and found Gates leaning against the side of their picnic table. "I give them three months." - Yessssss. Get in on the action, Gates. You awesome woman you.
JoBelle chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I really enjoyed the banter in this fic all around. Kate having FUN with Castle, being carefree, them rolling around on the grass? Gah! You kept them in character and in doing so totally made me melt! I literally LOL-ed at Gates' last line! Lovely job with this fic :)