mywinterfireflies chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
More pls ️
whenyouregone21 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
this fanfic is so touching and emotional. I love how Takano is determined to non lose Onodera ever again and how deeply he loves him. Onodera...why you so dense! and if you guys read the story while listening to 'When you're gone' by Avril Lavigne it will make you cry but its worth it!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
cnt wait for more
fujoshi123456 chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
y love it y loveit y will wait anxius the next chapter
Krolshi chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
He just got out of the hospital... He's quiet... Prego? LOLOLOL JK! HAHA xDD NEways, wow o-o everything Takano said matches him very well x3 awesome first chapter and ff!
carolina1996 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
i love this fanfic, it's great! hope you update soon :)
eowyn278 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Awwww )) i can't wait for the next chapter! A worried, over protective takano is always up to no good ō_ō
13thReflection chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
ohh, i like this first chapter so far!

great job!
You Me and Obsession chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awwwwwwwww I can't bloody wait for mooooooooore. Mmmmm I've always loved a suddenly quiet Ritsu that makes Takano worry his guts out
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Aw~ I like it so far.

It's always nice to hear from Takano's point of view-especially considering how it doesn't really happen in the anime-so great job!

There are a few grammar errors-but really nothing big! Love it, can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh and btw-the title makes me think of the saying 'nothing but net', seems to really yeah 3
cigarettesandlatte chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Uh! This story sounds pretty interesting! I wonder what has happened? Maybe Ritsu's father did in fact die? And Ritsu has been keeping it all too himself oO? OH GOD! UPDATE SOON OKAY? Me likey (;