Reviews for Whispering Children: LOVERS
Tachikoma-kun chapter 1 . 1/30
Hello! Can I have your permission for translation your text, please?
motokokuroma chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Love I feel reading this, difficult to describe.
whoops chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
- that review was meant for your latest story. In my haste, I neglected to notice that I hit the review button on the wrong fic. XP
arigatou chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I've been checking back on this fic almost every day to see if you've updated. The unique voice that you lend to each of the figures in your story make your characterizations absolutely spot-on.

You are one of the few (maybe the only?) GitS femslash author(s) I've been able to find whom has the ability to write so seamlessly in this rather complicated 'verse. This is one of my favorite pairings, so please, PLEASE don't stop for the sake of my little fangirl soul! Hoping to see a new chapter soon!
Ml33tninja chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Big fan of the series. This is one of my favorite pairing in GitS. The relationship slowlying building from misunderstanding to lovers/someone like that. Hope to see the series continued and the relationship grow.
senshixxl chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Hi there, author-san,

must say, I was a bit worried when I saw the pairing in the description, but youve managed to handle it nicely and actually quite believable. Was a pleasant read, thanks for that.

Keep up the good work. :) Regards,

senshixxl
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love this universe and these characters. I can't wait to see how their relationship continues to develop. Thanks.