Reviews for EVERLASTING SUMMER
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
it's sad to see that this story has not been updated for such a long time... I'm sure it would have turned into something that could bring many people some precious moments, as it seems emotional and strangely magical, in some ways - and already is pretty intriguing, I must add. I would love to read more. Please continue if you ever feel like writing again and find time for hopeful readers... :) I shall be waiting. Even if the hope may seem silly as so much time has passed, but it certainly is worth the wait :)
kurie-tibiti chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hope to see another chapter its sounding very interesting.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Are you going to continue this?
Michiru Kita chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
wah... O.O wanna read more of it what happend to you? two years are a little too long without telling ;P
YumeHume chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It sound very interesting . And I want to read more ยก Pleasee . Write more . Pleaseee
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 7/2/2012

Lyneel chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
*waiting for more*

Please continue! o :)
GreySeer16 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ah!What happened? Update soon, please!
Kerimu-Illusionist chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE!

:) Interesting
Ivee Waterlilly chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Augh! I've been waiting SO long for someone to write something like this! The way you've written it is fantastic! I'm so intrigued and I really am looking forward to the next chapter.

I really like the balance of characters you've esablished. It's a bit difficult to juggle a lot of characters, but you seem to be doing just fine. The writing is smooth and it flows nicely.

Well done! I'll definitely be looking for this to update!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Is there going to be more? pls let there be more...i'm curious to what would happen next
Kuroya-hime chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Gah! More more! I can't wait!
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
poor natsume! ahhhh please continue!
CurlyWirly chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Nice opening chapter- looking forward to see where you go with this!