Reviews for The Whipping Boy
fdxfictioner chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Very lovely read
hentai demon chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Oh my god im so touched I love this story its so beautifull
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Holy crap! Someone rec'd He Who Dares, Watches today and I thought I "taste" one of your one shots to see what I'm gettin' myself into!
*Pickin' my jaw up of the floor!* Damn, woman! Youz goood! I was in tears at one point and near hopeless thinkin' they'd both be dead by the time help came...thank God, they made it!
LrafaelxD chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
OMG! I love it. Glad that Marcus is dead and Bella too! :)
deidara-kupkake chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awesome story! I love tough Seth :D
JJ Twi1ight chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow... That was a hard read and I wasn't quite sure what to say but knew I needed to say something. That was so well written and painful. It felt realistic that Edward and Seth could bond, especially with this type of experience. Their intimacy was sweet and loving.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow that was something different and I liked it. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Jaewhansrealnose chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That. was. AMAZING! That was the best Edward/Seth fanfic I've ever read! Thanx for not killing off Seth btw XD
Brittbritt213 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
My gosh that story was by far the best I've read so far here on fanfiction your now my new favorite author. Keep up the great work!
All Tears Must Fall chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I really enjoyed this - it has fuelled the fire for my love of all things Edward/Seth 3 Sweet and sexy...
Kukiko-Rei chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Sigh Poor seth But at least he managed to find love :))
radiate689 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
:-)
SasunaruTLA chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
LOVED it! Loved it. Loved it. Loved it! It was so good! AMAZING! If only Edward had been able to make Marcus suffer! :D You are brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! AWESOME! Heart XD
tattedheart chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I really loved this one! Hard to read in parts because I hate to see sweet Seth hurt but I love the love!
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow, that was good. I held my breath as Seth's control started to slip. I knew you wouldn't kill him but I just couldn't help it. I hope these two will find th eahppiness they deserve together and that Renesmee will enjoy having two daddies and a doting mate in Jake. Edward might be a bit whiffy but I'm sure the pack will tolerate him for Seth's sake. Great stuff girls.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »