Reviews for The Whipping Boy
Eat my Words 4 me chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Amazingly beautiful. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Always thought that Seth had a little more than a thing for Edward...through the pain they have both had to endure by the Volturi in your 'Whipping Boy'...nice to see their love come to fruition.

Well Done, Well Told.

Thank you for sharing.
Rita
mamdmc chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was fantastic. Loved it. Thx for sharing.
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Awwwww! That was so cute! I loved this so much! /_
Milk of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loved this story, but Marcus is OOC. It would be Caius who would be torturing Seth in this story. Marcus would probably be disgusted by the torture of someone elses love. This is beautiful though.
X chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This story was developed brilliantly. You took your time, and I read every last word of it. Seth was such a strong character and I loved it. Good work!
DeliriousDuck17 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was soooo good! I loved how u portrayed each of their emotions so well. I wish u would write more. It has potential for a longer story.

Amazing!

Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Read this again and I can't believe I didn't review it before! Anyway- loved this. The feelings between Edward and Seth were so intense and magnified by their horrible circumstance. But like Edward realized- that situation is what brought their feelings to the surface and their relationship to such a intimate new level. I would so enjoy a look into their future- how they continue their relationship out of Volturri walls.
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Very nicely done. :)
mssdare chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I've found out today I've never actually finished the whole thing!

Wow - what a story! Ladies! It was amazing! Fear, longing, love, beautiful end! Such a full history!

MD

PS - and the flakes of the stone? Unf!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This wasn't my prompt, but it was the prompt I had my eye on to write as a 2nd fic if I got done with my first one from the fest soon enough (yeah, right! insert hysterical laughter here).

I was soooo happy to see it get picked up and written. You both did an excellent job and the torture wasn't gratuitously brutal. I loved the premise you invented for it with Renesmee and that the situation allowed Edward to discover the depths of his feelings for Seth. Nicely done! Thank you!
lizf22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
great job with a touch prompt. i just can't resist Seth! thank you!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow, so very intense. Seth's torture was brutal and it hurt to read. Of course, Edward's realization of his feeling toward Seth made it so much better. Great job!
tinker03 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
awesome
17 Forever Lisa chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
*covers Jasper's ears*

Becky, Becky, Becky.

Why? Why? Why?

You should be whipped. You should be whipped. You should be whipped.

It was so well written and I guessed right on who wrote which POV, but it wasn't super obvious. You two bounced well off of each other. Great collab. I have always thought of Seth as gay and in love with Edward, even in SM's novels, so this felt like a natural transition given that you killed poor Bella off. Great job, bb.

And I am NOT repeating that three times ;)