Reviews for The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants EXTRA
Versivalia chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
No Tibby? Hehehehe...

Your first fanfic, eh? Well, for starters it's great for a debut! It flowed well, and the language was excellent.

If there was anything I could pick on, it would be the length - when it comes to be one shots, you should always have longer pieces of fiction. Aim for 2500 then 5000 and so on.

Also, your language is so pretty; so use more description! Go into detail about the people, the feelings, the appearances, the atmosphere. All of it is just empty space waiting to be filled! :D

All in all, a great first effort. I'm proud of you feathers ;)

Versy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Tibby. Ahem.
Featherylove chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Luv it, please continue!
McKessie Taylor chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
good job!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is actually a very good story for your first one. However, Carmen's father's name is Albert, not Rick. I really wished you would have written about Tibby though too, and how she's coping with Bailey's death. I think that would've made it even better, even though it's good now. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wow this piece of writing has a style that is very similar to the actual book! Well done!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
SOoo good. I love the Lena and Kostos part! :)
someone you won't know chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
nice writing skills
Anonymous- you told me not to chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
nothing much to say since it was me who actually introduced you to this book and suggested you use it. And if ya grace who reading this I say hi.