Reviews for Christmas Melancholy
They should make a sequel based on this :D
docvap chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
A happy ending for them, love it!
courtneyy13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved this! Any thoughts on a second chapter?
Krist0526 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
this is one happy ending for them. I mean, this is only the beginning, but they can be together now. I believe with troubles and problems, but solving them together nonetheless.

since the end of FLO left me hanging, I'm really glad to see people writing what could happen further, but sadly there isn't enough stories yet.

oh my point of writing this, I really enjoyed reading this story. I would gladly read more if you decide on writing more for For Lovers Only. But for now, I guess, I will have to drown myself in your Castle stories ;) [Reading this made me think that your others stories are worth reading too]
IMAGINE0261 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I liked it :]
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
You wrote what I hoped would happen. It is sad when people can't be with the one they truly love.
Vesja chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I absolutely loved it.

Take care,

Sanne
knittingeek chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
If there was ever a part 2 to this beautiful story, this is how I would want it to go.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Loved this. I could picture this happening. I did not think they could go back to the way things were.
geekygreek chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wheeee! I didnt know FLO had its own category. Yay! Thank you for this story! Loved it. And sorry about all the exclamation marks.. I usually dont use as many but yay for you writing a FLO story!