Reviews for Jaden's Twin Sister
babywincesskitty chapter 37 . 9/7
I love the story please continue it
babywincesskitty chapter 16 . 9/5
I loved this chapter lol
babywincesskitty chapter 13 . 9/5
D
digital bug chapter 28 . 8/2
scapegoat is a quickplay spell
Dark Law chapter 36 . 6/10
I have a few ideas for fusion fortune lady monsters. fortune Lady chaos fusion materials are fortune lady lighty and fortune lady darky. fortune lady steam fusion materials fortune lady watery and fortune lady firey. fortune lady phoenix fusion materials fortune lady windy and fortune lady firey.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/20
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
hellraiserphoenix chapter 37 . 12/14/2015
Update soon please
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
I vote for Jess for her love interest
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I agree with you on knowing how a twin with skill and charm would act. I have a twin brother as well and it's led to some interesting situations. Have the say the funniest was when someone asked if we were a couple and didn't believe us when we said we were twins. This story looks good so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
caduceus4611 chapter 37 . 4/5/2015
Shame this story hasn't updated in awhile. One of the better twin fics I've seen on this site.
illijazGreen98 chapter 37 . 11/4/2014
please continue the story i kinda like it...wait not just like it... I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
I CAN'T BELIEVE SERENITY IS MARRIED TO KAIBA; I BET KAIBA AND HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW JOEY ARE SLASHING AT EACH OTHER'S NECKS(JOEY SEES HIM AS A RICH SNOB, AND KAIBA SEES HIM AS SCUM); WHY WOULD HE CARE FOR THE SISTER OF A "DUELING MONKEY"(NOT WHEELER THE LITERAL DUELING MONKEY, I MEAN JOEY WHEELER, WHO SUPPOSEDLY THE MONKEY DUELIST KNOWN AS WHEELER, WAS NAMED AFTER); KAIBA WILL WIN; JAMIE MAY/MAY NOT ALLOW ZANE TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
KNOWING KAIBA, HE WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED, OR NOT CARE; ZANE WAS KISSSING AKIKO BECAUSE SHE FORCED HIM TO; JAMIE WILL WIN!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
Dear Janet Kaiba; Who's Your Mom?! Does She have Blue Hair, and Blue Eyes?! is she like the Modern Day Counterpart to Kisara(The Girl that Your daddy's egyptian Counterpart, Priest Seto, was in love with)?! And What is Her Name?!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/26/2014