Reviews for Jaden's Twin Sister
Kristina'sMyName chapter 37 . 2/16
I READ ALL OF YOUR CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY AND THEY ARE AMAZEBALLS!
UPDATE ALREADY!
Type: Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect
ATK: 2900
DEF: 2000
LVL: 8
Effect: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be fusion summoned by using Fortunate Unification and Fortune Ladies Light and Water. Gains 600 ATK when Fortune Lady Chaos is on the field. When this card is summoned, select one card in your opponents hand, declare whether it is a spell, trap or monster. If you guess correctly, gain 100 life points for every Fortune Lady in your hand, on the field and in your grave.
Name: Fortune Lady Chaos
Attribute: Dark and Fire
Type: Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect
ATK: 2900
DEF: 2000
LVL: 8
Effect:This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be fusion summoned by using Fortunate Unification and Fortune Ladies Dark and Fire. Gains 600 ATK when Fortune Lady Order is on the field. When this card is summoned, select one card in your opponents hand, declare whether it is a spell, trap or monster. If you guess correctly, Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.
Name: Fortune Lady Divinity
Type: Fusion/Effect
ATK: ?
DEF: ?
LVL: 9
Effect: This cards ATK and def points are equal to its level x500. During the standby phase, increase the level of this card by 1. When this cards level increases, destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the field.
Name: Fortune Lady Balance
Type: See previous FLs
ATK: 3000
DEF: 3000
LVL: 10
Effect: Combine Order and Chaos. When this card is summoned, draw a card. If you draw a FL, select a number of cards equal to its level in your opponents hand and add them to yours.
Name: The Creator, the Final Fortune Lady
Type: Effect
ATK: 4500
DEF: 3000
LVL: 12
Effect: This card can only be summoned by banishing Fortune Lady Balance from your grave. It cannot be destroyed at all, except by another Fortune Lady. When this card is summoned, draw one card. If it is a FL, destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the field and inflict damage equal to the destroyed monsters' total ATK to your opponent.
MsAngelOfDarkness96 chapter 37 . 12/29/2013
I really like the story so please update soon
Artemis Persephone Jackson chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Jupiter is the roman counterpart of Zeus and their prize weapon is the Lightning Bolt so it makes better sense if sailor jupiter is sailor lightning or thunder
seaprincess123 chapter 37 . 10/18/2013
please write more please
Sea Sire chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
I love it please update it again soon
Guest chapter 37 . 8/8/2013
great chapter! please keep it up:)
Penguinluver1 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
I read this fanfic 6 time and i never get tried of it
InfectedElite chapter 37 . 7/29/2013
This is a very nice story. I like the other characters, you made the charecters seem like they do In the show. I gew things though, First, are you ever gonna have a chapter where the other charecters hook up? Say jaden and alexis hooked up, and jamie wants to know what jadens doing since no one knows, also, is this following the dub which goes to S3 then is over, or the sub, which is to S4 with emo jayden. And last, I'm also thinking about making a story, which would be the same premise as this one but focus more on everyone equally, instead of just said twin. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I've been reading through the story, and I'm at like chapter 24 or something, but I must say that you do a very nice job at keeping the chracters in charecter. Also, the way your doing it it seems like evreyones adventures at the acadamy revolving around jamie. There is some stuff I'd like, say maybe have a sisterly relathionship between alexis and jamie. And maybe have others get into relathionships. Say jaden and alexis become a thing then Jamie and friends spy on them. I'm also really curious as to what your doing with zane going bad. I think in a an you said something about her anf atticus. But anyway. Its a good story and you should keep up the good work. Ciao!
EndlessNight025 chapter 37 . 7/19/2013
After over a month, I FINALLY finished reading chapters 1-37 and I have to say, I really like your story. Update as soon as you can, please!
Penguinluver1 chapter 37 . 7/18/2013
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee
Flora chapter 37 . 7/16/2013
Next chapter sounds fab. Try to update as soon as possible.
ZexalDuelist39 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It was an interesting twist on GX!