Reviews for Jaden's Twin Sister
I agree with you on knowing how a twin with skill and charm would act. I have a twin brother as well and it's led to some interesting situations. Have the say the funniest was when someone asked if we were a couple and didn't believe us when we said we were twins. This story looks good so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
caduceus4611 chapter 37 . 4/5
Shame this story hasn't updated in awhile. One of the better twin fics I've seen on this site.
illijazGreen98 chapter 37 . 11/4/2014
please continue the story i kinda like it...wait not just like it... I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
I CAN'T BELIEVE SERENITY IS MARRIED TO KAIBA; I BET KAIBA AND HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW JOEY ARE SLASHING AT EACH OTHER'S NECKS(JOEY SEES HIM AS A RICH SNOB, AND KAIBA SEES HIM AS SCUM); WHY WOULD HE CARE FOR THE SISTER OF A "DUELING MONKEY"(NOT WHEELER THE LITERAL DUELING MONKEY, I MEAN JOEY WHEELER, WHO SUPPOSEDLY THE MONKEY DUELIST KNOWN AS WHEELER, WAS NAMED AFTER); KAIBA WILL WIN; JAMIE MAY/MAY NOT ALLOW ZANE TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
KNOWING KAIBA, HE WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED, OR NOT CARE; ZANE WAS KISSSING AKIKO BECAUSE SHE FORCED HIM TO; JAMIE WILL WIN!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
Dear Janet Kaiba; Who's Your Mom?! Does She have Blue Hair, and Blue Eyes?! is she like the Modern Day Counterpart to Kisara(The Girl that Your daddy's egyptian Counterpart, Priest Seto, was in love with)?! And What is Her Name?!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
Jamie will Win!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
The winners are Jaden and Jamille!
(Jamie angrily Glares at me)
(me:Sorry, I couldn't resist)
(Jamie whacks me with a Slapping Fan)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
I THINK HE LIKED IT(BUT HE WON'T ADMIT IT, BECAUSE HE KEEPS TO HIMSELF, AND ALSO TO WIN THE BET!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Jamie could be DMG, and Zane could be BEWD;
IS JANET'S MOM WHO I THINK SHE IS(THE MODERN-DAY COUNTERPART TO KISARA?!)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
JAMIE FORGIVES ZANE!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
ELLIE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GONNA BE A GONER!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
AT LEAST SHE'S NOT IN A SLUM-LIKE DORM!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
this is AWESOME! I WANT MORE!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
COOL; JAMIE IS THE ONLY PERSON(IN THE BEGINNING) TO END A DUEL WITH THE KAISER HIMSELF WITH A DRAW(JADEN, THE SOON-TO-BE 2ND KING OF GAMES, LOST TO HIM!)