Reviews for Queen of Fifteen
SailorMoon489 chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Omg im soooooooo in love with this story! I just wanna keep reading and re-reading it over and over again!
Lina2121 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I like the story and hope that you continue wit it.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Keep it coming.
nickybluejess chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Wow, another tense chapter. Can't wait to read the next one. :)
ShadyAristocrat chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
I just love this fic. It's unique, since there aren't that many fics of the Silver Millenium. I really like how you kept everyone's character and it makes the story funnier and easier to read for me. Keep it up! :)
nickybluejess chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Next chapter. :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Keep it coming
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Keep it coming.
AM chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
I'm glad you're getting back to your writing :)
nickybluejess chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Can't wait for the next one. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
this is a great update. keep up the good work.
SailorMoon489 chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Yay! Serenity is in love! Oh and another thing i would like to mention about how much i enjoy your story is that your grammar is really good! Thats something that helps me decide if a story is even worth reading and boy this one is SO WORTH IT! I hope Endymion finds out his feelings for Serenity soon just like she had just admitted that she loves him. Can't wait for the next update!

SailorMoon489
SailorMoon489 chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
When i originally read the summary for this story i honestly didnt think it would be that good... I truly am stood corrected. This story is amazing! Though i kind of wish the age differences weren't so far apart and have Endymion be four or five years older than Serenity compared to seven years.

A little more description on settings and physical attributes would be nice too. Get creative and show off your writing talent that you have half hidden away! Lol ummm i feel that i have more to say but i cannot find the words for them since i have no more chapters to read at the moment. Lol but keep up the good work!

SailorMoon489
LuckyBunny87 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
can't wait for more romance to start between serenity and endymion. will any competition be coming in the future? diamond or maybe a completely new character to compete for serenity's attention. it would be kind of fun i think, especially if another guy comes in while endy hasn't made his feelings clearly known yet. great job! keep it coming )
Kaylen Cooper chapter 12 . 7/30/2012