Reviews for Queen of Fifteen
nickybluejess chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter, can't wait for more to come.
LightSinger chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
Shorter chapters are fine if it means quicker updates! And now I really am curious about Endymion's original letter! I would love to see it, but not as much as I'd love to see your next chapter up! It's a really good story!
Duhhitskatieox chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
So loved this chapter! I feel like they arent as hard on her anymore and im glad! Ps I want a copy of the real letter from endymion. I can only guess what he wrote!
sm fan chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
like your story, and the chapters are just right, easy to read quickly. Keep up the good work.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Awesome chapter! :D
nickybluejess chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Loved it, Please update again. _
Kaylen Cooper chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I really like this! I so look forward to reading more. :)!
Chacaya chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Gotta love that Serenity's still herself even when she's a queen now :D And you managed to put ur hair in the meatball style succesfully? :O *applause* I tried it myself and failed xD maybe I should try again sometime ... anyway I really like the story so far
sufinprincess chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Ooh, this is good! I can't wait to see what happens with Venus! Update soon!
Chacaya chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I really like it :) Especially the way you got their characters in the story, hope u'll update again soon ;)
JuMiKu chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
*snort* Saturn sure has a romantacized world view for someone treated like she was.
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
One of the most interesting AUs I have seen in this category.
justa reader chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Like the start of this story. Great idea! Hope to read more soon!
Carmen Delta chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I really loved this chapter. I almost fell off my chair reading the summary, I was so surprised someone could write with proper spelling and grammar. That is rare in today's fanfiction community - especially for Sailor Moon, which is somewhat old now. But you have a really interesting story, so I'm putting it on alerts for now and we'll see how we go :D

My only suggestion would be when dialogue is really heavy, such as the descriptions of what each planet wants (Serenity's dialogue in the beginning to Luna and vice versa in the second last paragraph), it'd be easier to read if you broke it up, maybe by adding in some movements or details about where they are/what they're doing? That way it breaks up the bulk of the paragraph and flows easier for the reader.

But other than that, I really like this story so far! :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4