Reviews for Jasmine of the Black Lagoon
GabbyGirl chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Hehe he he he *creepy girl drumming her fingers together wile smiling* gabby liky
random person chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
huh that part when balalaika came out seemed familiar. Oh well. But please update this story. When i saw your profile saying that you would maybe update this during 2013 i was super excited.
Devil of Solitude chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Nice rendition, interesting and kept me reading and looking for the next. Some changes were weird but in a good way, Balalika as a man? ROFL Interesting. I like this story and the twists, hope it keeps going for a while yet!
SilverSilence1221 chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Please update this is my favorite black lagoon story! !
Babyuknowme13 chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Wow. Is there any way I can get you to continue this? I know you haven't updated it in some time but I've never seen a femRock fic and I really like Jasmine!
D-rae1029 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
this is actually a really good story bro I like it!
23.OscarWilde chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
You know mother, I agree with the reviewer 2 down... When are you going to update ;)

I never really watch BL but I can definitely see why you're so proud of this. Very well written, the sentences flow and...

You just have a way with words... I already knew that, naturally ;) You never seem to shy back from verbal brilliance in the toyroom haha.

Love you, the fic and MEH... I'm starting to turn into a sentimental flop so, I'll stop here.

Please, do keep up this good work and don't let anything discourage you cause I'll be there to pick it up!

(L) Daddy
Citizen Cobalt 1 chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
Hmm, interesting. I usually don't enjoy gender-bending fics, but this one was actually enjoyable. Generally gender bending makes the female completely unlike the original character, but I think you did pretty well at making Rock female.
Supersweetcutebunny chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
OMG, I think I am in love with your story, ahhhhh! Hope you update, until then bye-bye.
The-lazy-bum chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
you need to continue this story, it's too good to be left as it is atm.
Fangking2 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
I like this. I am not seeing alot of good fics on this anime so I got to say it is refreshing.