Reviews for Moving to the Country

Originality/Creativity: 10 of 10

Enjoyment Factor: 10 of 10

Overall Rating: 10 of 10

Comment/Review:

I know it's been a long time since I reviewed you .But I wanted to let you know i'm still reading your stories and really like them .Thanks for writing them Patty.
Fantasy69777 chapter 11 . 2/18/2005
i hope that you write some more of this fic i was really enjoying it.
ToriAnnMari chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
we're not very much for oc's but this one we really like never really read something like this & is definetly turing out diff from what we expected update soon ja ne
Lady Catnip chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
I just found this story. You're doing a great job, I so love it. I’m holding my breath for the next chapter!
lolly sister chapter 11 . 1/27/2005
I just discovered your story. I really like it. It is really cute. I hope you keep writing it. I'll look forward to new chapters.
Animegirl13 chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
This fanfic is so good! It kept me interested all the way through! I really like it a lot, its even getting a one-way ticket to my favorites list. I'll be watching for your next update. Please update soon! This is the best Duo fanfic so far!
02slittlebaka chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
dude heero sounds like a mom to Duo maybe heero should trun in a girl instead of being a guy
daemonshalo chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
alright, i just now started your fanfic that you apperantly have been doing for a very long time. wow. a very long time. i like it, a LOT. nut I want 1x2 action! oh, and of course, MORE! WRITE MORE! FINISH THIS FANFIC! NOW!
ZaKai chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
You have a pretty good story going. keep it up.
camillian chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
heero finally showing that he's caring? wonder if duo feels the same way...update again soon!
shru chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
Whoot! Really enjoying your story and i can't wait for the next chappie. So update soon, please!
ZmajGoddess chapter 7 . 1/22/2005
this is cute...im looking forward to the next chappie...update soon!
Sawyer's girl chapter 10 . 1/22/2005
I LIKE, I LIKE VERY MUCH. ;) I hope Tim and Ade be alright. THEY'll BE ALRIGHT, RIGHT? (crying) I like them, CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE.
camillian chapter 10 . 1/22/2005
wow, it's great that you're finally getting back to the story. anyways, i find it interesting that you have ppl. outside the gw universe in your fic, but it's really good. keep up the good work and update again soon!