Reviews for Into the Heart of Sograt
LightChimera chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Hi again, great work as always. Haven't had time to read your story as of recently.

Anyway, still good job, detailed description and short and succinct sentences. However, I'm posting this review on this particular chapter because the long paragraphs in the beginning were somewhat difficult to digest. You might want to cut that or improve on that in the future.

But other than that, keep up the good job as always. :D
LightChimera chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Hey, stumbled upon this fic while looking for something to read. Great job so far. I like how your chapters are in small bite-sized chunks, so the audience can take a break in between.

Content: 9/10 I like how you switch perspectives between how events are taking place for each side. Gives a more orchestrated feel, and the story seems more well-thought-out.

Detail: 8/10
Your detailing is great, with vivid descriptions. I've seen better, but good enough to keep with the flow of the story. :)

Grammar: 9/10
A few tense confusion here and there, but other than that, nothing glaring that really caught my eye.

Overall: 9/10 Good job, I like how the story is unfolding, with having 3 factions instead of the usual two. Looking forward to your future chapters.

Basikilos chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
I've gotta say, I'm loving the story so far. Update soon-ish?

One thing that I've noticed is that you tend to inadvertently switch tenses, but that's not really a big deal. Great story!
nerovergil chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
nice story ;)

i wrote ragnarok online fiction too ;)
babee-angel chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
interesting...i hope you continue writing :)
Deathstar05 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
very nice story so far, keep updating :)