Reviews for My Saving Grace
Jem Ember chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Heya, I said ages ago that I would read more of this story, after only reading the first chapter. Well, now I have, (albeit only the next two chapters) but maybe next time it'll be the next three, then the next four... and so on. This was a lovely idea to have them meet in high school and hear their younger, more vulnerable and naive internal voices. Of course, we all sympathise with Brax, but you made me see Heath from a slightly new angle so thank you for that. You're a good writer, I look forward to reading more! As with my H&A fan fic, all being well, I'll get there slowly but surely!
fanficforyou chapter 81 . 5/11/2014
WOW! It has taken me ages just to read all 81 chapters but it was definitely worth it!
You are a truly talented writer and i loved the way the story just flowed, when i get a chance i will read the sequel!
Amazing fanfic, thoroughly enjoyed reading it! :D
Love4everalways chapter 81 . 1/30/2014
I only just found this amazing Story! I loved every single chapter of it :)) now onto the sequel xx
Jem Ember chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Love the idea of going back to when the boys were younger. You write much better than the fan fictions I've read so far. I will definitely read the rest sometime. (:
Guest chapter 29 . 7/31/2013
whos riley?
abz1 chapter 81 . 5/12/2013
I really did not want this fic to end! Hence why I went back to read the whole thing again just so i did not have to read the last chapter which would mean it relly was over. Now I have read it all i want to congratulate you on an amazing story. It truly was a great read and im sure many other Chax fans will agree you wrote them perfectly and did justice to them as a couple. I can stil remember when she left and did not return for ten years, I did think that was it for the fic, there was nothing you could do to make it right but you did and that is a credit to your writing. Also a huge thanks for actually seeing this story to the end.. One of the very few writers who have had a long ongoing fic and seen it to the very end!

Thank you and i look forward to reading the sequel * I have no idea how you will top MSG but I have faith in ya*

caitlin chapter 81 . 5/4/2013
by far the most amazing story i have ever read! cant wait for the sequel!
Jenna98 chapter 81 . 4/27/2013
LOVED the fic
your truly an amazing writer
Ruby chapter 81 . 4/21/2013
Well done beautiful story
Ruby chapter 76 . 4/21/2013
Yay cheryls back
Ruby chapter 72 . 4/21/2013
Aww such a sweet bit at the end
Ruby chapter 70 . 4/21/2013
Aww so sweet love it well dine 11 more to go lol
Ruby chapter 69 . 4/21/2013
That was so so sad
Ruby chapter 60 . 4/21/2013
Well done i hope we get to see the babys born in tempted to read the last 2 chapters but. I dont want the story to end
Ruby chapter 59 . 4/21/2013