Reviews for Love Song
mindtrick1986 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story and look forward to your next installment. Some constitutive criticism, it seemed a bit rushed to me. Very well written it up
monkgirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
You are one of my favorite writers. I am sad and dissapointed that you haven't continued this. It was absolutely enga ging! I hope you finish this one day.
kyresar chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Love this, I know its been a while since it was published, but are you going to put the second part up? because its a great story. I love the way you portray these two together in all of your stories, so pretty pretty please don't leave me hanging here without knowing what happens.
Dirtydirtyfag chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
There is no amount of sexual favors would be too much in trade for a continuation of this. You are becoming one of my favorite fanfictioneers here, i think i will even read some of your HHG stuff (even though i usually only read femslash).

Please don't stop writing fan fiction no matter what other interests you get. The femslash community needs you!
ExactChange chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh no! You can't stop this one here! Must... know... what happens next! Please finish? Sweet baby Jesus, please? I've even favorited you for chrissakes! ;)
rosa chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
You need to continue this one...I love it
Ideliin chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
when are you going to continue the story?
dumbellspoon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awesome story, love the setting!
Can't wait to read what will happen next.
polaricecat chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
what! i need more!
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
wow... just wow at the first part. I've been reading all of your fics and although at the beginning I wasn't sure if I was into the pairing, I have to accept that you have made me love them together … please keep updating, this is awesome :)
SilentlyMe chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I like it, and I can't wait to read more!
unthinkable chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
More, more, more... Please. I almost forgot how much i love Hermione and Ginny together.
Lunam234 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I just love your stories, they're always so amazing and this one is no exception keep writing please
tmonkey chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
That first part was awesome! What a place to leave things off. Surely you aren't going to wait too long to bring out the second part...right...right?
directorsdaughtr chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Brilliant work as always. Such great descriptions and emotions - and quite exciting! Can't wait to read the next bit!