Reviews for I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now
Lord Barinthus chapter 16 . 6/16
I cannot believe I spent today reading this, only for it to end this way. What utter trash.
frostie45 chapter 16 . 5/22
Holy moly, nothing prepared me for this ending! Such pain and suffering! Thanks for writing!
Loony-bin Escapee chapter 2 . 4/28
You're a pretty good writer with great ideas and excellent character descriptions, but you got to remember that we're not living in your head. Things that seem obvious to you are not so clear to us. Other than that, I think you have a pretty good story. You manage to dance around the stereotypes without actually bowing to them. That's a pretty useful talent to have in writing. (Because this review is posted pretty early on, it might not hold any relevance to your later work, and in that case, disregard it).
SANGO TAJIYA chapter 16 . 3/25
nooooooooooooooooooooo. Dammmit Tom you ruthless fuckwit what the flying fuck. HOW COULD YOU. I feel so salty rn I could literally fight him like DAMN YOU TOM RIDDLE YOU KILLED THEM. but wow this was a cool story I really liked it.
I really admire that you went with the darker ending rather than something happier as it takes some bravery to follow a story to a unhappy ending as generally those aren't huge crowd pleasers
TwistedImage chapter 16 . 2/4
Good story till the end, even if the ending is more likely than a happily-ever-after. But it made me cry, so I hate it. I wasn't prepared for the dark and sad turn it took at the end. I've decided to pretend it didn't happen and they grow old together, while being sappy in love because that won't make me shed tears.
SoulMore chapter 16 . 1/27
FAN!~
MatryoshkaPerson chapter 16 . 1/16
This story was wonderful. Your writing style was clear, with just the right amount of detail, and it consistently made sense, which can sometimes be a problem. Thank you for writing this! I cried a bit, but the ending does fit, I suppose. Then again, I've always cried easily when it comes to sad stories, and I even cried when Dumbledore died in the books (Though that was probably more about Harry's reaction to his death), and I never liked him. Again, it's been wonderful reading this, thanks!
miku-ceriss chapter 16 . 1/9
* run in the corner and cry*
It s so sad! I fell in love with Marcus , character and find the end oddly beautiful even though it a heart breaking
Your writing is amazing
Mirky chapter 16 . 1/5
You know... I loved it all up to this chapter. Just fucked up. Had I known it was such an angsty ending i wouldn't have read this. I find myself torn because it's so well written and absolutely beautiful!
And anger.
So efn angry that Harry was obliviated, Marcus crushed, then you efn killed off black and lupin PLUS you obliviated charlie...
I'm totaly efn angry over something awesome that i can't stand it!
Ugh!
victoria.e.armendariz chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Boy/girl twins can't be identical (the Carrows). Still, that's a small detail in an otherwise awesome story!
Sneffita PT chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
Was loving it, and then you had to go and end it like that. Made me cry like a baby.
And like other people said, it doesn't make much sense, all that talk about the Dark being different from the Light, and then you go and turn them into this.
I wish you would have put a warning about it having such a dark ending, I wouldn't have read it.
Mirage chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
ist an interesting Story, i loved this Pairing, how it starte slowly, how his worldview chaned over time...how he started to life the want to stay neutral to stay out of the fights...
and then his end...
of all stupid things voldemort could do...to more or less kill of slowly his Card to immortality...

wow...what a mean stupid end for all of them...i mean voldemort only had to let Harry and Marcus swear and oat to him to Keep them from ever attacking or doing something stupid...and remus he could have given greyback for Training to accept his being, Sirius is bound to Harry so with a oat he also would stay neutral and Charlie too,...and hermione could have be a great asset for there cause clever and willing to learn and teach as she is...
very sad and stupid what voldi did...i mean he killed off two very old Familys and a third after this- without doing it himself...i think they really have not enough old power and Talent and old Magic to even spar a single being from this old Familys...stupid guy he is

someone should try a good timeturner... maybe this could be a second part Story to this...
please...i atleast like nice ending
Mirage chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Markus like this in ch1 is hot
narutohinatalover4ev chapter 16 . 10/11/2016
You should make a spin off where it makes a happy ending like you wanted from the story in the beginning. Still loved the story though.