Reviews for I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 11/21
Wow. Just wow.
nighttheraven chapter 12 . 11/13
good job getting such a response from me. I still hate you .
nighttheraven chapter 16 . 11/13
I hate you. I would have been fine with happy ever after. not this, not the most horrible thing ever... to find a love so infinite and beautiful then forgetting it, utter heart break that the best option would be suicide. I hope you see my tears, you heartless person
sea-kingdom chapter 16 . 10/14
I was so sure it would end well and suddenly it did a 360 turn and i felt like someone stomped on my heart. Brutal. I have to agree that the ending was apt, but I do so wish it could've ended well.
riamaichi chapter 16 . 10/9

Wonder fic is all I can say. Adore the ending too.
DGfleetfox chapter 16 . 10/7
This ending was really random, lol, and as much as I love happily ever afters, I do appreciate when writers occasionally fuck with our peacefulness and do something completely out of left field. Lol. Twist, indeed.
DGfleetfox chapter 10 . 10/7
Seriously, I'm fucking hating Dumbledore, Snape and most of the Weasleys more than usual. Damn.
eternalchange chapter 16 . 9/2
God - I'm in actual physical pain right now this hurts so much. But oddly enough, the last chapter is also my favourite. Thanks so much for sharing!
There should be a warning issued before reading this fic, something along the lines of "I will get you wrapped and emotionally bound to my characters, string you along with tendrils of hope that they will prevail through in the end and then cut those tendrils in one fell swoop that drops your heart into a blender with all your other organs, only for the pureed mess to mix with your tears and sweat as you grieve over the ending." Well written, I adored the characterization, the plot, the way you crafted the whole Light/Dark dichotomy. I've read Celebration for the Claret and Blue as well as World Enough and Time before and thoroughly enjoy your writings and have been holding off on reading the whole of the Between Two Lungs set because I have to brace myself for tragedy. If I'm not in the right mindset I turn into a complete mess - much like what happened when I read this fic. I'm completely wrecked right now. The ending physically hurts me - but that is the mark of a great writer, to be able to get a strong emotional response from a reader and you most certainly got one from me. Great work.
JBubbles chapter 16 . 7/6

The ending! Fuck! I honestly wasn't expecting that much betrayal and horror! Fuuuuuck! When you said character death I thought of eeeeeveryone, minus Harry! Or Marcus! Because, ugh, I was LOVING here in the end.

Good, emotional, fic this was.
Hunnypooh chapter 16 . 6/28
As great as this story was, the ending has placed me into depression. I think I'm going to try to sleep it off when I go home.
Alice chapter 16 . 5/23
NOT how I expected it to end. Don't get me wrong, I loved it. But still. Not okay.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 16 . 4/2
I hate you.

I hate the fucking dark Lord for what he had done, how could you?

I really liked your story, now I hate myself for ever starting to read it.
Wow... That took a very dark turn, I mean when I first started this I thought it would be a pretty happy sort of fanfic, wow was I wrong. I dont even know how to react right, I am between crying my eyes out and wanting to scream 'Idiots' to the Dark side. I mean really Voldemort, honestly wanted to punch some people! You are a really good writer because even though I was looking for a happier story (I keep finding all these stories that start happy and then *BOOM* everyone dies) and right now I personally dont like it right now (I'll like it when Im ready to read stories that make want to bawl my eyes out) because I have been reading waaay too many dark themed books and watching tvs show that are pretty grimm, I really did enjoy this story and it doesn't take away how good of a writer you are so props for you for making me feel all these emotions I wouldn't typically feel while reading a story and making me think 'What the CRAP!?' more than once. So cool and I will continue to read more of your awesome stories (you know after my poor heart has recovered from this trauma ;) ).
Islandmare chapter 16 . 3/6