Reviews for Paradise
subtleanarchist chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
That was beautiful, thank you.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
This was a nice story to read and I liked. I did not like the part with Quinn getting abused but I liked that Rachel saved her from Matthew and herself.
annabre94 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I really enjoyed this. I mean, it is rather dark, and painful to see Quinn go through everything like that, but I'm glad that something good came out of it. I love the way Rachel took care of her when no one else really seemed like they were going to. I just very much adore their relationship in general. Anyway, thank you for sharing!
RhaZha chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Awwww good one :)))) Really nice ending :)
Galaga chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
You gave me feels. I've never had feels before. Thank you. It was a great story.
BlueHoneyBee chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I love the story, I wish it were longer!
stix04 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
This was heartbreakingly beautiful. You're a great writer, so everything Quinn went through seemed so real to me. I'm glad they started slowly. I'm glad Rachel was there and is there for Quinn. Very sad, but a beautiful start for Quinn
strawberrymacchiato chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Beautiful and amazing and fantastic and bittersweet and just...AH:D So sweet, god I loved this. I LOVED THIS! AMAZING amazing amazing. The ending? Perfection.
strawberrymacchiato chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Heartbroken, oh my god. Your stories are so painful and yet beautiful, I have no idea how you manage to create something so fabulous. My heart really goes out to Quinn and Matthew is a real #$% . But damn you write him well! You just have the perfect mix of sweetness and sadness and the most heartbreaking thing about all this is how Quinn keeps blaming herself, and actually believes that someone who is abusing her like that loves her. This is great stuff.
Sarah chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I happened to stumble across you through the R/Q community...and I'm so glad I did. This was absolutely beautiful. You have a way with words.

...off to read all your other stories now! :)
Silversaphire96 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Beautifully written.
Ulah chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Hello, I just wanted to say that I really really loved this story. It was just... I just got very emotional through the whole thing. Thank you :) it was very well written as well.
amichelea chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I was abused for a very long time and no has ever seemed to be able to capture the feeling of why some people stay. Why I stayed. This is beautiful and I really did not want it to end...
santini chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
This is seriously one of best and heartbreaking Faberry stories I have ever read. I just wish it was longer. But other than that it was supermegafoxyawesomehot!
TeirAnazazi chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
wow this chapter was...intense. without going into to much detail I know how Quinn feels...alot.