Reviews for Today Was A Fairytale
Lily chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Late to reading but absolutely loved your stories! I am a huge Kandy fan and this was so perfect! if your still interested in these stories PLEASE WRITE MORE! And no joke, I spent like three hours straight reading your chapters!
kandycohen chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Poor Jordan, just kidding! I hope you continue with this. It has become my favourite background story! Really want to see it mature and develop, and all their "firsts" throughout the relationship! :) thanks again for writing this!
char19 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
You have to update sooooon! This story is too good and you stopped when the best should have came! :D pleeeeaase!
kellypeter chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
I started to ready your story a few days ago and I really really like it!
It is very well written and sooo cute! I can totally imagine this actual happened :)
You should def continue to write this because i really wanna know what's going to happen next :)
Skytie2910 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Omfg would be not enough to express how much I liked chapter 1-9. Honestly I loved every single word (!) of it. As I told you already, there are so many little details that made me smile, laugh, cry, touched and feel impressed what an amazing writer you are. And honestly I don't know why you thought it wasn't your best story. True, it's very different to your other stories, but not because it's not as good as the other ones. It's just different! And I think that's because of the fact that you're writing about two entirely different characters/people. I think it's amazing to see that you know the characters/people so well that you're able to align your writing to it and create a completely different, but matching atmosphere and connection between the "lovers" in each of your stories! :) I think that's a beautiful gift you have! :)
So, coming to the details I was talking about, lol.
There is one line that has burned itself into my mind and I just cannot and do not want to get rid of it: "Save that for the stage, Cohen." Seriously, I had to stop reading for like 10 minutes because I was laughing so hard at that comment. It reminds me so much of Summer and Seth. On the one hand I can't imagine Kirsten saying that to Sandy on the show, but on the other hand I see that so clearly in front of my eyes! I just don't know. I love you for bringing that comment into your story, haha.
Secondly, I never really realised on the show how "normal" Kirsten is considering that she grew up in such a "community". I can totally imagine her College life and her meeting Sandy exactly how you described it in your story. It just makes perfect sense.
Then, that Thanksgiving dinner reminded me sooo much of Thanksgiving at the van der Woodsens on Gossip Girl. Drama all over the place! I was a little shocked when Kirsten reacted how she reacted and I was scared that her dad would do something about it. Caleb Nichol scares me to death even on the show. On the other hand, I really loved how you put the conversation between Kirsten and her mom in the kitchen. It was the complete opposite of all that Newport superficiality. You described her mom as caring and loving and a person Kirsten adores so much. It didn't fit into that Newport picture which I absolutely loved!
The Halloween party: OMG! That's SO Sandy with the paper bag on his head. Great idea you had with that. And her kissing him at that party, awwwww, cuteness everywhere!
I just can remember one more thing right now, I'll probably come up with another review then, lol.
She called security because he was stalking her? MOST FUNNY THING EVER, hahaha. I thought she was just joking and nobody was on the phone really. That was a great move of her! :)

Please please please, update soon. You got me all obsessed with Kandy again. I am being pulled into the past and I like it so much!

3 Sending you my love and hugs 3
sunluverr chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Yeaay ws soo waiting on this chapter! N totally wndering wt the nxt 1s gnna b about xo
sunluverr chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
woowwww talk about hot! i love hw sandy's such a gentleman! :D AMAZING as usual...plz dnt stp writing 4 our sake :p
sunluverr chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
:D :D i havent even read the chapter yet bt im gonna give you a review...yu soo dont sound like a broken record i get ure feeling :p as usual this is 1 email tht i actually look 4ward 2...#true story ;) as usual continue doign ure magic bbe :D
Addie9 chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Hello Michelle,

So I'd been reading your latest chapter but I haven't been reviewing. Sorry for that. I hope this review, like twice I had done to your previous chapters, would have made your day.

Well, I know that we had talked it out before that you would have Rose appearing in your chapters. So glad that you portrayed her the way I have imagined. I laughed off the part where she asked Kirsten on the boys of Berkeley. Kirsten automatic reference towards Sandy melted me. She was so in love. I wondered why they hadn't been officially in a relationship yet. Poor Kirsten for going home only to find that her father wasn't there to welcome her. But yeah, we all have a good idea about how Caleb Nichol is like.

Ugh, I don't like the fact that Caleb still enforced Kirsten to be together with Jimmy. I mean, yeah, they were over for good. But I'd love the idea of seeing how Kirsten and Jimmy rekindle their friendship and decided to live as next-door neighbors even after they both had families of their own...you should do that part! And whoa, I didn't expect Kirsten to be such a bad ass...:) although I love bad ass Kirsten. She's reminding me a lot of Marissa with the alcohol-hiding. And I can't believe her addiction towards booze had started so much earlier than I expected.

Love the part when Kirsten goes out on the dinner. Showing so much of her rebellious personality already. :) And she ran to Taryn's beach house...how funny. You should also perhaps do a part where she first get to know Julie Cooper. Ugh, Jimmy force-kissing her? Can't wait to see the part when Kirsten introduced Sandy to Jimmy. I bet that would be like a slap on the face. :) Poor Kirsten for having such a terrible holiday. To top it off, Sandy was with...some other woman when she came to visit. Some other woman which I guess would be...Rebecca?

Update soon and please continue with your story!I love it even more now that you are updating. I do understand that you are busy, cause believe me, I am also preoccupied with school and stuff, but I can't wait to see the progress of this lovely story. Just so you know, your updates brighten my days, too. :)
sunluverr chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Of cooourse im still reading...im soo in lv wit this chapter,,it js gets better and better..bring on the nxt 1 woohoo! Gd luck bbes x
Addie9 chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Hi, again, Michelle.

Whoa, I was so excited when you gave me the shout out on the beginning of this chapter! Glad that you loved my review and that you read it again and again, but that is true. You are such a great writer.

So glad that this is a very long chapter, and the fact that it is so full of Sandy and Kirsten. Love the part when Kirsten gave Sandy more details about her past with Jimmy and how it ended. I wonder, though, how would Sandy described about how serious he was with Rebecca Bloom to Kirsten. So, Kirsten going back home for Thanksgiving? Kind of peculiar, because if I am Kirsten I probably would not want to, considering her dysfunctional family. LOL just random.

Love that they had a romantic sing and dance session. And Sandy singing! I am going so mad! Laughing so hard at the part where Kirsten said, 'Save it for the stage!' hahahaha I get it now that they'd been doing it since they were young. And the making out! I was totally expecting it, though. Dance and make out, oh yeah.

Love that Sandy surprised her with the miniature golf thing. Imagine them so young and vibrant always gave me good chills. And they bantered again! I really love their banter, and these kinds of relationships with so much bantering while actually they loved each other that much. Hahaha. Just thought that you might want to know. Love that Kirsten was so intelligent with painting, because personally I really admire artistic people which is why Kirsten's character that you wrote here got into me. I somehow wish that the show give us fans more insight about Kirsten's artistic abilities, because considering that she is an architect, she must have been a legit artist. And of course, that is how Seth inherited his artistry, from his mother.

I love the last parts with pizza and all. Great job, Michelle. This story is just so perfect. I wish you would continue any sooner, because I am waiting for it. For a suggestion way in the future, though, I'd really like to see a chapter that had Kirsten being hospitalized for some reason. Of course, we had seen her in a car accident on the show, and that she was in rehab with Sandy supporting her and everything, but I really wish to see about how Sandy feels seeing her badly injured or badly ill or something. It could be a pregnancy complication that explains why Sandy and Kirsten didn't have children after Seth for so long. Or, just anything, up to you.

If you like, feel free to PM me for review replies. Update soon, I love this story!
sunluverr chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
:D i definitely ammmm...yday i was wondering when yu wre gonna bring out the new chapter...i guess my wnders wre accepted :S loool i ammm definitely stilll annd will read and no doubt willl enjoy!
Addie9 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Hey, Michelle.

This is Addie and I am a new fan to your works. Let me tell you that I am, as well, a huge, huge Kandy fan, and I totally love these stories you wrote, especially this one. It's just, ugh, so perfect. Love your reference to the show's dialogue about how Sandy was following Kirsten back on their college days. I am so glad someone like you made a journey about their relationship together. The show has so much missing dots when it comes to their past together...

It made me smile giddily reading the first part when Kirsten woke up and think of Sandy. My, how can a girl not think of him? And I was laughing on the part where Sandy said he's going to the fine arts building. They are so cute together...and I loved your reference to the previous chapter on how they bickered like an old married couple. And making a Sandy Cohen tongue-tied? No one other than Kirsten could have done it. And Kirsten told the security! LOL at Sandy trying his best to use his basic law skills on defending himself. Aaahh, Kirsten is such a lucky girl to have found Sandy.

Love the part when she brought him to the beach. And they smoked and talked, it was just perfect. When they talked about each other's past, it was like...wow, they really are taking it to the next level. Well I do hope you could continue this one soon. I am so looking forward to updates and I am pretty bummed that your story is so underrated, because I think that this is one of the best OC fan fiction I've ever read in a long, long time about the couple on the series that I truly love most. Wish you could update this until Sandy proposed and they had Seth, or even those parental moments of handling Seth when he was very young. But...I don't know, I'm leaving it to you. Let's see where do you wanna brought this story into.

Update soon, please! Like real soon!
sunluverr chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
:D :D :D :D twas soo worth it :D
sunluverr chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I swear this is the best story i am reading rite nw, ure such a great writer...bt seriously...i h8 waiting, n im alredi in lv with sandy :D