Reviews for Not My Brother
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ah! I loved it! That episode always pissed me off. The whole time I was likeā€¦if she gets with Tommy, I will freak the heck out! But THANK GOD she didn't. And in this one, she actually gets with Jane! Like its supposed to be! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
How cool is it that right before I opened this story, I watched the ep the story is from on late night tv? Excellent ending btw.
Sayaka Akemi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Most excellent.
Swishla chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great blend of laughter and emotions. You do a great jealous Jane - not too over the top. Nicely done.
amateur91 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
such a great story! loved it
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Love Jealous Jane.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I loved this so much. Jane's nervousness and this line was gold:

The room fell silent. The detective paced. The doctor watched. The dog hid under the coffee table.

I love Jane ranting about Tommy trying to kiss Maura, and this was SO Jane "I...love you?"

And I loved Maura's "he should be able to deal with rejection"

Great fic!
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Ha. : D Lucky pizza guy. That was adorable. These two are so in love with each other on the show it's ridiculous. Great fic. : )
ForMyQueen chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Excellent oneshot! This is what should have really happened! Oh well, at least Maura told Jane she loves her, in this episode :-D Btw your ending was epic, lucky pizza guy! xD
Vargas1989 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I LOVED IT! Great job!
Emerald Demona chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I like it!
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Bahahahaha I would love to be the pizza guy :)
CherubimDI chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love this story, this is exactly how it should have happend. Like seriously! The love between these two women is so obvious and tangable, its like OK ALREADY, JUST DO IT!
talkswithherhands chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
once again, Boss, you have outdone all of my expectations... marvelous work! i love it, as usual, and i still hope to someday match your wit and charm with the stories! :)

LjBard