Reviews for Cooties
Choice chapter 1 . 2/26
Really interested to see this ZADR and how it plays out as well! I hope you update soon! :)
PopcornChicken66 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I'm reeeeally hoping you'll update this because it has outstanding potential and I'm very intrigued.
One-and-Only Stardust chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
plz write more! i wanna know what happens!
Invader-Fifi chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
UWAA! Its awesomes! zim is freaking out and he doesn't no it :3
Yunnie95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Yay! more stories from you!

Aww poor Zim :( he wants his Dib!
CrossCure chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was so cutee
CrossCure chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was so cutee
AllKnowingMay chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Zim it is just a dance. Humans don't always become mates by going to dances. Also Dib does have a one track mind, because when he suspects that your up to something then nothing else matters to him.

Great start please update soon.
Xenon Z chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Hey! You're back! :D

It's good to see you writing again- and just as wonderfully as always, if I do say so myself- *GetsShotForShamelessFlatery*

But anyway, with that taken care of- I like this plot so far! I'm really interested in what's going to happen with them- so try not to spend a year just dwelling on it, ok? XD

Oh, yes- and I personally don't mind if you just posted a bunch of one shots at first, quite frankly, I love your stories! (I like them even better when they continue but- ** XD)

So yeah, keep it up! I'm looking forward to reading new material from you! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh my gosh, I hope you update soon! I love the idea! And it's so well-written!
Rawrrr chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
YAY! NEW FIC! Updateupdateupdate!
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was really awesome. You should continue it. It will make me happy. Don't you want me to be happy? Huh? HUH? RAUUUAGHABLAARGHSH!

Sorry. Late at night. Mild sugar overdose, high caffeine intake. Yeah.

Anyways, loved it. Continue soon pleease :3

A Happy Reader,

xxBurningxx
TwoCute chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Yaaay, new story!
AlchemicGoddess15 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I've read all your stuff, and there isn't one so far that I haven't enjoyed I'm looking forward to this one.

Hmm... In hindsight, that sounds kind of creepy. XD
Obsessive Devotion chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
You're back! Oh my God, you have no idea how amazing it is to see from you again! You are seriously one, if not the, best ZADR writer out there. I really hope you continue to update. ) Though of course I understand no motivation, real life too consuming, ect.

Thanks so much for continuing to write!