Reviews for Cooties
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Aww man, I got se excited and then POOF! No more. I can't tell you how many dead-end fanfics i've come across lately, it's so sad :'( But I always love valentines day fanfics like this one. Its cute how Dib reacts to actually being noticed by a girl :) And as usual, your writing is very good, if not proven by the fact that you have over 400 reviews on Heat. Nice job!
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This was Good.
Fancykitty1123 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I like it so far :) are you gonna write more?
Choice chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Really interested to see this ZADR and how it plays out as well! I hope you update soon! :)
PopcornChicken66 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I'm reeeeally hoping you'll update this because it has outstanding potential and I'm very intrigued.
One-and-Only Stardust chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
plz write more! i wanna know what happens!
Invader-Fifi chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
UWAA! Its awesomes! zim is freaking out and he doesn't no it :3
Yunnie95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Yay! more stories from you!

Aww poor Zim :( he wants his Dib!
CrossCure chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was so cutee
CrossCure chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was so cutee
AllKnowingMay chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Zim it is just a dance. Humans don't always become mates by going to dances. Also Dib does have a one track mind, because when he suspects that your up to something then nothing else matters to him.

Great start please update soon.
Xenon Z chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Hey! You're back! :D

It's good to see you writing again- and just as wonderfully as always, if I do say so myself- *GetsShotForShamelessFlatery*

But anyway, with that taken care of- I like this plot so far! I'm really interested in what's going to happen with them- so try not to spend a year just dwelling on it, ok? XD

Oh, yes- and I personally don't mind if you just posted a bunch of one shots at first, quite frankly, I love your stories! (I like them even better when they continue but- ** XD)

So yeah, keep it up! I'm looking forward to reading new material from you! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh my gosh, I hope you update soon! I love the idea! And it's so well-written!
Rawrrr chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
YAY! NEW FIC! Updateupdateupdate!
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was really awesome. You should continue it. It will make me happy. Don't you want me to be happy? Huh? HUH? RAUUUAGHABLAARGHSH!

Sorry. Late at night. Mild sugar overdose, high caffeine intake. Yeah.

Anyways, loved it. Continue soon pleease :3