Reviews for Cooties
Chemical Cat chapter 1 . 7/10
I really like this! Please write more
glowzilla48 chapter 1 . 4/8
Ooohhh, if an updates coming I hope it gets here soon! Must find out what happens! Lol love the story so far _
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Aww man, I got se excited and then POOF! No more. I can't tell you how many dead-end fanfics i've come across lately, it's so sad :'( But I always love valentines day fanfics like this one. Its cute how Dib reacts to actually being noticed by a girl :) And as usual, your writing is very good, if not proven by the fact that you have over 400 reviews on Heat. Nice job!
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This was Good.
Fancykitty1123 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I like it so far :) are you gonna write more?
Choice chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Really interested to see this ZADR and how it plays out as well! I hope you update soon! :)
PopcornChicken66 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I'm reeeeally hoping you'll update this because it has outstanding potential and I'm very intrigued.
One-and-Only Stardust chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
plz write more! i wanna know what happens!
Invader-Fifi chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
UWAA~! Its awesomes! zim is freaking out and he doesn't no it :3
Yunnie95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Yay! more stories from you!

Aww poor Zim :( he wants his Dib!
CrossCure chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was so cutee
CrossCure chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was so cutee
AllKnowingMay chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Zim it is just a dance. Humans don't always become mates by going to dances. Also Dib does have a one track mind, because when he suspects that your up to something then nothing else matters to him.

Great start please update soon.
Xenon Z chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Hey! You're back! :D

It's good to see you writing again- and just as wonderfully as always, if I do say so myself- *GetsShotForShamelessFlatery*

But anyway, with that taken care of- I like this plot so far! I'm really interested in what's going to happen with them- so try not to spend a year just dwelling on it, ok? XD

Oh, yes- and I personally don't mind if you just posted a bunch of one shots at first, quite frankly, I love your stories! (I like them even better when they continue but- ** XD)

So yeah, keep it up! I'm looking forward to reading new material from you! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh my gosh, I hope you update soon! I love the idea! And it's so well-written!