Reviews for Fluff
gkregan chapter 11 . 2/18
I absolutely adored this story! You captured Beckett and Castle's voices perfectly! Sorry it took me more than five years to find your story. Thank you so much for sharing!
lovemycastle chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
love so much!
Lokken.8 chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
Lovely serving of fluff, than you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2016
Best. Fanfic. Ever
nighttimerunner chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
I read this story when my broken leg was hurting and I needed something fluffy and happy. This was exactly those two things and so much more. Thank you. :)
finefinegoodgood chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Just completed the entire Minnie series. I enjoyed it so much!
Applewho chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
More, more.
caskett fan 7970 chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
This is another one of your great stories. I am so happy I found it and sorry that it took me so long to do so. Thanks for writing.
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Excellent! So glad you went on!
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Okay! Now she knows! He doesn't want anyone else, Kate! If you had any doubts, you need to let them flutter away! If he knew it was safe, he would tell you again!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Oh, yeah! He'll show up! I just hope it doesn't take a year to do it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
He would sure like it if Kate was nibbling on him! She's caressing his hand now! She is so very close to bringing them together!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Did she really feel like he may have had a new lady in his life other than her? Not a chance in hell!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
She already knows who she's going to marry, Castle! Why don't you ask her who he is?
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
He described her to a tee! Just like she described him in that quarantine tent, she has to know that he wants her! She has to! She can only be waiting for him to break down and say it out loud! But, he's already done it once! Surely this is proof that he meant it when he said it then!