Reviews for Fluff
finefinegoodgood chapter 1 . 1/3
Just completed the entire Minnie series. I enjoyed it so much!
Applewho chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
More, more.
caskett fan 7970 chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
This is another one of your great stories. I am so happy I found it and sorry that it took me so long to do so. Thanks for writing.
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Excellent! So glad you went on!
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Okay! Now she knows! He doesn't want anyone else, Kate! If you had any doubts, you need to let them flutter away! If he knew it was safe, he would tell you again!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Oh, yeah! He'll show up! I just hope it doesn't take a year to do it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
He would sure like it if Kate was nibbling on him! She's caressing his hand now! She is so very close to bringing them together!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Did she really feel like he may have had a new lady in his life other than her? Not a chance in hell!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
She already knows who she's going to marry, Castle! Why don't you ask her who he is?
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
He described her to a tee! Just like she described him in that quarantine tent, she has to know that he wants her! She has to! She can only be waiting for him to break down and say it out loud! But, he's already done it once! Surely this is proof that he meant it when he said it then!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
So cute! I think she really wanted him to kiss her when he chickened out and went for her forehead! They missed a chance there that brought them both some unwarranted grief! I don't think it's going to be much longer though! There is too much love in this room tonight!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I really want to know what she wanted to say to him! She was comparing him to her father when she was thinking wonderful thoughts of her father! Whatever it was, it was going to be good and probably big! Maybe the biggest! Twice she has declared openly that he was a good man! Her best night in a long time!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
That was a very big suggestion!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
She's staying in contact and smiling at the innuendos! I think Kate wants to further their relationship and tonight seems like a good time to do it!
Terry chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
I love the story. It is beginning me so much enjoyment. Can't wait to read the next segment! Thank you for writing this fanfic.