Reviews for The Miri Factor
Sunshine-aki chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Holy Shatnackers. This is SO COOL. When are you going to update? Hmm? Whennnnnn? Hahaha... Seriosly, really cool story. But Colin needs to go to the hospital!
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Dark. And well-written. Keep updating
WuHaoNi chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Gah. Speechless, as usual, by the quality and depth of your writing. I want to take all of your fics behind the high school and get all of them pregnant. All of them. This is beautiful.

...and now that I've thoroughly creeped you out by my review, I'm going to go back in my hole now and wait for another update at my leisure.
I'mgoingtoHogwarts chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Speechless. It's so good.
I'mgoingtoHogwarts chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
This was so sad and emotional. I honestly started to cry..
I'mgoingtoHogwarts chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
... I don't know what I can say to this. But I wanted to review. I've got nothing else to say than that this was really, really good, and left me with a really really very not nice feeling. It was horrible, but at the same time it is written so well. And I feel so sorry for Colin and Dennis.
Rambie chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Reading this literally gave me shivers. This is one of the most chilling and heartwrenching things I've read in a long time.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Nice start, keep updating
MorphieAndMelina chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
OMG. At first I was thinking about all the awesome references like: "the spare key was still under the Tardis in the front garden," but then... You write like a god. I'm really scared for the brothers and disgusted by all that right now. Please update as soon as possible.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2