Reviews for Let's All Be Friends Together
cheeseandhamburger chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
I loved this story, especially how all the kinky love games still fitted into their trademark mind games.

L's conversation with Rem was great. He really showed that he sees both the risks and benefits of Kira's plan, and that love scene in the end was cute!
cheeseandhamburger chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
Finally! I can't believe how much tension you generated for that threesome!
cheeseandhamburger chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
I have to check out those kinky recordings!
cheeseandhamburger chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
It's so hot here I have no words!
Light is a real tease.
cheeseandhamburger chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Made up or not, that loophole shows what kind of things Light could have done with the Note if there was no time limit rule.

Making people unable to commit crime instead of killing... Much more work and there are risks, but it seems like it could be a topia.
cheeseandhamburger chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Fascinating plan. Light found some sneaky little loophole!
cheeseandhamburger chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
That was so confusing and exciting! Was Light testing L? If so, I think L passed just a little bit.

That last part when Light stopped him from wanking just in time cracked me up. After such a tense moment, we were treated to that delicious moment XD
cheeseandhamburger chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
It's so, so kinky, but I love how they still calculate and try to outwit the other even through all the sex. Light, what are you planning?
cheeseandhamburger chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
It's funny how L's conditions are still better than Misa's when he held her prisoner. He does kinda have it comming, and Light does keep things mostly civilized, at least compared to L's torture.

Speaking of which, I just loved how he said that Kira would be a "particularly despicable criminal" if he tortured L. Lawlipop is such a hypocrite here!
cheeseandhamburger chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
What is Light gonna figure out now?
toisse chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
I thought the 23 dayvrule was made up.
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
OMG! I am getting freaked out! o_o''
deadaccount19 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Ok, I am beyond creeped out right now. O_O

I can usually handle a lot, but Brainwashing is definitley one of the most disturbing things ever. Light's plan is terrifying, and my heart aches with despair for L. His poor fate is now sealed thanks to the death note, and if Light and Misa really loved him, they wouldn't have done this to him! T-T

This deserves the horror genre...
Nihil Forem chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
I just read this and was blown away.

There are so many kinky things that happen in this story that capture a very intimate, dark, tone. Every take you've done so far on captives I've enjoyed, and this one is no exception.

I like that L and Light are still constantly strategizing and uncompromising in their ideals (until Light cheats, of course).

I really liked Light's plan to send himself in as memory-free Light. In that state, it's one of the only situations where I think L/Light is believable. So L licking Light's neck with the chain mark was incredibly hot.

I think the hardest part to read was L having his personality basically rewritten and how he reacted. He childishly chose to scorn Light's sexual advances, but the issue was so much deeper-I was shocked he didn't burst into tears at the point of realization (rather than the point of trauma). Once he pieced everything together, it seemed to only upset him because he lost. The implications of that are that L sees it as simply a side effect of losing in a fair fight, which is not true at all. It makes me think that L's ego is so large that he thought he was competing fairly (I suppose it had to be since he did challenge Kira to begin with, knowing that he had some sort of supernatural power).

I really liked L's deviousness. Usually in your stories, Light is the one imprisoned, so he's coming up with the all the schemes to escape or make his life better. And although in Fifty Days L did a fair bit of scheming, he had less freedom and control in that situation. The almost contact-free orgasm L had was awesome. Light was so baffled. :)

Also, I'm glad you chose to have Light see through all of L's schemes too. Most people portray L as completely unreadable in their fics, which is true to some degree, but much less so for Light. I like this line, "You're a liar, L, but you're a very cute liar, and you sometimes tell the truth by accident" after kissing him.

I could say more, but I need to head off to class now. I may go back and review some of the other chapters. Also, thanks for this. I procrastinated writing a philosophy essay and finishing a chemistry lab to read this last night. Your stories are so addictive.

Keep up the great work (when you can, of course)!
IchigoPudding chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Bonus content! *Flails wildly and runs around in a circle*
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »