Reviews for Let's All Be Friends Together
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
OMG! I am getting freaked out! o_o''
deadaccount19 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Ok, I am beyond creeped out right now. O_O

I can usually handle a lot, but Brainwashing is definitley one of the most disturbing things ever. Light's plan is terrifying, and my heart aches with despair for L. His poor fate is now sealed thanks to the death note, and if Light and Misa really loved him, they wouldn't have done this to him! T-T

This deserves the horror genre...
Nihil Forem chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
I just read this and was blown away.

There are so many kinky things that happen in this story that capture a very intimate, dark, tone. Every take you've done so far on captives I've enjoyed, and this one is no exception.

I like that L and Light are still constantly strategizing and uncompromising in their ideals (until Light cheats, of course).

I really liked Light's plan to send himself in as memory-free Light. In that state, it's one of the only situations where I think L/Light is believable. So L licking Light's neck with the chain mark was incredibly hot.

I think the hardest part to read was L having his personality basically rewritten and how he reacted. He childishly chose to scorn Light's sexual advances, but the issue was so much deeper-I was shocked he didn't burst into tears at the point of realization (rather than the point of trauma). Once he pieced everything together, it seemed to only upset him because he lost. The implications of that are that L sees it as simply a side effect of losing in a fair fight, which is not true at all. It makes me think that L's ego is so large that he thought he was competing fairly (I suppose it had to be since he did challenge Kira to begin with, knowing that he had some sort of supernatural power).

I really liked L's deviousness. Usually in your stories, Light is the one imprisoned, so he's coming up with the all the schemes to escape or make his life better. And although in Fifty Days L did a fair bit of scheming, he had less freedom and control in that situation. The almost contact-free orgasm L had was awesome. Light was so baffled. :)

Also, I'm glad you chose to have Light see through all of L's schemes too. Most people portray L as completely unreadable in their fics, which is true to some degree, but much less so for Light. I like this line, "You're a liar, L, but you're a very cute liar, and you sometimes tell the truth by accident" after kissing him.

I could say more, but I need to head off to class now. I may go back and review some of the other chapters. Also, thanks for this. I procrastinated writing a philosophy essay and finishing a chemistry lab to read this last night. Your stories are so addictive.

Keep up the great work (when you can, of course)!
IchigoPudding chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Bonus content! *Flails wildly and runs around in a circle*
IchigoPudding chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Yay, love it _

The idea is actually promising, but probably wouldn't end up working out so well. But that's okay, problem solved! Haha :)
IchigoPudding chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
I liked it _
IchigoPudding chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Awwh, so cute. Poor L, once again hehe _
IchigoPudding chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Ahaha, yay for Misa? :D
IchigoPudding chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Aww, I feel sorry for L at this point in time.
IchigoPudding chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Aww, poor L x
IchigoPudding chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Interesting... *cackles madly* _
IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Haha, love it :)
IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
So Light just casually kidnaps the whole investigation team, haha :)

Poor L :)
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Aww, Misa is so cute in this fic _

*Is ridiculously interested* ;D
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
really good! I actually like this ending a lot. It feels complete to me. I liked how L solved his problem of supporting Kira thorough Rem, it was a good solution considering his circumstance.

Let's all be friends together is a good name for this fic!