Reviews for Frustrations
Dragon made of Fullmetal chapter 1 . 3/26
This has to be one of the most tough, tricky things that i've had read in a very, very long time.

Coincidentally, one of the last Fanfictions that let me feeling in the same way this did, had this very similar situation going on; A love that is not reciprocated, that you can even see it, literally, straining from your hands due to the fact that has been taken by another person (Not to mention that in this case, is your very dear and bevoled brother who took you something you never really had), and ends up leading you to the deepness of dementia and a very hard, brutal loneliness. And despite this bitter scenario, both storys are marvelous. Simply fantastic in its dim environment.

It just that... damn, just imagine my sweet, tender, precious Al suffering like and for something like that it truly breaks me apart.

But i can't help but hope that neither Ed nor Winry find out what he really feels about.
Pain would be a truly endless and deadly thing between the three, maybe the worst of it all being that i can't truly tell who (Ed and Winry once more) would suffer the most when knowing what they're indirectly doing to Al, and i undeniably do not want that to happen.
Not. at. all.
Knowing what Al's pain is it's enough for one lifetime, thank you very much.

Ah, either way, despite all that i had said above, i truly, really enjoyed this.
I had always said that, sometimes, storys with nothing happy in them are necessary from time to time.

One as a writter has to explores it all, even things that ain't pretty, isn't?

I can't do more than commend you for this, a very great dramatic story. Congrats! :)
MixItUp chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Why is it that your rating for this story is "T", but inside is "Rating: R" and R-rated content?

T is the PG-13 equivalent. Please change the rating to M.
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Shit, Al, you have some issues. I thought you loved Mei?XD But that's okay. Winry's an attention hogger and she doesn't even know it. *coughs* Ed, Winry, try keeping your voices down when you have sex and have guests in your house.

This is sad in a comical way and it's funny in a depressing way. But I like it! I saw your banner. Congrats for the win!

Formidable Rain chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Aww... Poor Al! _ He's such a sweetheart... Poor guy.

Lovely one shot, you captured the emotions wonderfully in such a short time.

Good job, SJ!

p.s. Should the rating be higher because of that tid bit at the end...? '
K-chan258 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Ow... I think that would be a very complicated situation if Al was in love by Winry. Also because he know that his brother loves her same as he doesn't talk about it. I think that it's certain could hurt him. Fortunately, Al thinks about Winry just like a sister. Anyway, I really liked of your story, although it's sad.

Thank you for show it!

See ya! o/

Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
aw... even if i'm a EdWin lover, as you know, this... made me feel really bad for Al. sad but amazing, loved it.