Reviews for Snivellus and the Marauders
kheelwithit chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Yay
pokepimp chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
i love it! write more! alot more i mean really! its amazing! but can potter and black be a little nice i mean i hate how people always make his life so bad and miserable. can you make it nice closer. Like james and sirius become like his brothers and stuff, and later when they become close they start to worry about him and find out he is abused and neglected and help him.

But its just a suggestion, i dont want to seem controlling.
anyway i love it write a lot more
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I love this story! If only it happened like this in the canon!
Why couldn't you dictat what happened during the Marauder Era!

I still hate James and Sirius! But at least Remus isn't being the spineless coward that he was back then!

And I'm happy that interaction with Lily is kept to a minimum (I hated that she couldn't forgive poor Sev just for saying something stupid in the heat of the moment and then dating the 'toerag' James! Where's the loyalty! Psh... b****!)

Anyway the idea of a friendship between James, Sirius, Remus, and Severus is genius (I don't give a s*** about Peter)! You're story might just make me like the Marauders

Yay
Padfoot
Prongs
Moony
and...PRINCE! The fourth Marauder!

(Again I don't give a s*** about that rat Peter!)
MidnightsDeath chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
This is so good I wish you would right more
KittyCat809 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Really good! cant wait to see what happens next!

its sad how they still treat him badly, but thier nicer now :)
Higurashi-Naku chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
This is really good! I'm interested to see where this story's going. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Serpensortia chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I VERY much enjoyed these two chapters! Everyone is still in character and there are only a few typos. I'm glad you're writing this idea
Tenor of Fandoms chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Love! Can't wait for more
CharmedP5 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
AHAHAHAHA! Dumbledore's cheezy wisdom. That was great. Maybe slightly less cryptic than typical Dumbledore but it read good all the same. Also, I loved James' yes but he's our prat exchange. Though 'prat' read weird to me but I'm no expert on British insults so I'll leave it at that. I like the approach your taking with this, the subtle shift to the new scenario.

Let's see for my other comments...typos of course. I feel like a nag, maybe after this I'll stop mentioning it... There was a miss word/letter in 'be that as it me' and 'package find'. And then I couldn't tell if something was off or it was just me but 'snape had not thought anything off at the time' read funny. Though when I typed it just now, less so. I suppose the meaning is clear enough. Lastly, in the sentence 'James said...his blindness' The pronoun is a little bit confusing at first read. My first thought was wait HE's not blind, then the next part I saw what you did.

Interesting, interesting...looking forward to the rest. I'm curious what you're doing with pettigrew, I was under the impression he was just not gunna be there at all, but now that you mentioned him. Then I don't know if it's just me, since you told me, but your pairing is...uh...blatant...less than subtle...eh, maybe just cause I know you...
CharmedP5 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Haha, I was so confused at first, but then after the whole photo part I couldn't help but smile. Anyways, I'm excited to see the turnaround, considering for the most part you haven't deviated too far, yet of course. Is that first part directly from the book? I couldn't remember if all the narration was the same, though I thought there were a few added tidbits. I'm off to the next chap, don't have much to say.

Wait two things, Remus' comment seemed odd and lacking elaboration didn't help, but considering where this is gunna go I'll wait for it to unfold...hm can't remember item two...I was going to say you still have a handful of space-typos, and 'think' was supposed to be 'thing', or the other way, I can't remember. Oh, that's right, I don't if it matters or if it was conscious or not but in there narration I noticed one instance where you said Potter and Sirius, but elsewhere it was Black. I think unless your intending something may be good to keep it consistent.

Kay that was it. I think... :P
Night13 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Aww still makes mad of the treatment that Severus receives by everyone, oh well update soon o.o