Reviews for In Libris Libertas
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
You betcha Sam is elated to be rid of Dean! Both times Dean goes missing Sam mates with demons and unfaithful wives. Sam’s dream since episode 1 is to ditch Dean and have a normal life, and he got it in every other season of the show. Yet Dean, always saving his brother and caring for him (though he really shouldn’t) never gets his dream:his mom, dad, and brother with him. Granted all three of them were terrible people, but Dean doesn’t even get thank yous, or apologizies when Sam drank demon blood, strangled him, chose Ruby, called him weak and pathetic, trusted bmol, started the apocalypse, frees the devil multiple times (it’s like Sam has no morals or something), didn’t look for Dean or Kevin, etc. This dude deserves NO sympathy or forgiveness. You wouldn’t defend a person from real life, don’t do it for a fictional (thank goodness) person.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/29/2020
Great fic. Funny, angsty, adventurous. Thank you!
Ann chapter 12 . 8/15/2020
Why would u have him think that she’s very(in italics) pretty to an underage girl. That’s just creepy and totally unnecessary
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2019
So I'm reading this many years later and the only thing I have to say is that this is every-freaking-thing I have ever wanted. I've only just got to the Odyssey chapter but I'm sooooo excited! Best part is I can count it as revision. Also just finished the thing where what if baby Sam dies nearly happened and that was almost as unbelievably awesome as this fic is! Love your writing so much even if I am 7 years late to the party.
Lustiel's Journal chapter 17 . 9/3/2018
This was wonderfully inventive and well done. Thank you for this! It was amazing.
pmad chapter 17 . 7/23/2018
absolutely brilliant. wish more fanfics were like this. thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
You know, you are one of the- actually THE only author I know who is comfortable enough with both universes and can pull this off without it sounding awkward and OOC
waitingforAslan chapter 12 . 6/10/2017
I have a wand. I'm Tinker bell.- lololol
waitingforAslan chapter 4 . 6/10/2017
Dean's reactions to the tunics and sandals were funny!
waitingforAslan chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
Sam teasing Dean about being a Hobbit is so funny!
guest chapter 17 . 2/5/2016
Two words: freaking amazing. I loved it. If only they would do this on the show.
NoLabelBWYWB chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Hmmm... I'm getting some wincest subtext in chapter 4 missie
Becksupernatural chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
That was one of the most amazing story's I've ever read! I just loved it, so many amazing books in one story! Keep up the great work!
Halmaethor chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
This story was awesome. Seriously. I loved the premise of it, and I love how you pulled it off, too. As always, your Dean POV is expertly written, and a wonderful way to convey plot without spoiling too much for the readers until the time is right.

I know the stories you used, and I loved how you created the right atmosphere for all of them. Your description was brilliant. I also enjoyed how you handled the humour, like Dean's embarrassment-turned-smugness at his Pride and Prejudice knowledge!

I didn't manage to guess that the Dante thing was coming - but I did manage to guess, quite early on, that the Supernatural books would be their way home! I really enjoyed how you brought that in at the end, with the unpublished manuscripts.

Great story as always. Thanks for sharing. :)
SonjaLei17 chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
There aren't enough words to describe the awesomeness that is this story! Oh my gosh! This was amazing to read and having Chuck's book be the one to bring them home was pure genius! Thank you so much for sharing this!