Reviews for Metamorphosis
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This fic is so sad. :(

You can really feel the emotions in this. The ending was... well, sad. D:

I think I was depressed for the rest of the day after reading this. D:
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Very dark as well as awesome story!

Almost had me there...really thought she was going to slit Atton's throat when he did what he did.

Hope to read more of your stuff!
I am no longer available chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Hi ho from the other side of the world. Yes, I've been very sporadic in writing, being online, etc. I've also missed very much engaging with your writing.

Hmmm... to the story. I really like the beginning with its rich description. It hit me like a ton of bricks for the first 1/4 of the story, past the confrontation with Atton (and the great line about obeying) and into the first part of the spice den. Your Atton was so very deliciously dark here and at the end. I think he was my favorite character of this story. I like the tensions in Bao-Dur, especially the one between following his General and leading her away from the dark path. The Exile was clearly hard and in control at the beginning too. This first section of the story has your best writing in it.

I think the tension between dark and light that was set up between BD and Exile gets lost in the middle of the story. Her own delicious darkness from the beginning disappears in the spice den scene and I didn't feel like I rode the transition and uncertainties enough. I bridge the two exiles in my mind, but have not felt it. The smut, which was well written, went on too long and without enough tension to keep the story's momentum in that regard. So when the very nice ending came around, I couldn't feel its impact as much as I should have.

That's a shame, because evil Atton's deadly "mistake" really has a nice dark feel to it, especially in the first few moments when it's just happened. I thought after that, it got a bit too busy with Kreia and Visas, taking away a bit from the next part, as the Exile adjusts, and justifies the easy path. This was a good ending that would have been even better if you'd been able to keep that tension taut throughout the story.
Annu123 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wow, this is an excellent DS Exile & Bao-Dur fic. This piece is so full of emotion that it is almost touchable. Loved how realistically you portrayed the DS characters. Also your work on Bao-Dur was excellent. Overall, just purely amazing work - nothing less!