Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
Ariel chapter 28 . 2h
I'm really enjoying your story. I hope you post more soon! I'm looking forward to seeing what the wish was all about.
When will the story be updated? I'm dying to know what happens next. I read the whole store in 1 day. I need more!
Chibi-chan chapter 28 . 9/17
Hey! I've been binge-reading your story, I think it's really good! Love how you're taking it slowly, step by step.
How often do you uptade?
Crossed lover chapter 28 . 9/14
I love your writing! But you just had to leave it on a cliff hanger didn't ya? I hope you update soon. I hope that the wish is not something that will throw the whole plot for a twist.
Maray chapter 28 . 9/13
Please continue te story
fredisagirl chapter 28 . 9/9
Is Kouga going to allow a smooth courting between Sesshoumaru and Kagome?
Maat Sejmet chapter 28 . 9/8
Woow what could it be... I will wait for the next chapter.
Deathstarling556 chapter 28 . 9/7
Thank you soooooooo much for the update! I am very excited to see what the Jewel did, if anything that is. YES! Courting! Let the fun begin :)
roro213421 chapter 28 . 9/7
If she only wants her son she only wants him
ChocoStar chapter 28 . 9/6
Great chapter! Looking forward to the revealing of the mysterious wish
Thisgirlreadswords chapter 28 . 9/6
This story really hook me up! I want moreee
Akemi48 chapter 28 . 9/6
Read it it was good update again soon
Juliastes chapter 28 . 9/6
Since Kagome's intent was to not be separated from her adopted family, my guess is something tame like longevity.
Wicked.Onna chapter 28 . 9/5
woop woop courting time can't wait to see how this goes down and that jewel is cursed I say
Ariamity chapter 28 . 9/5
I swear to all that is precious, if you just made her unable to have any babies, I am going to cry for years. For forever and ever! That is, if the jewel was reacting to what she just said. However, It could've been reacting to the actual wish that was made. And in that case, is the fact that everyone is back in her life now, fulfillment of her end of the wish? And then there is what Inu-baka originally said, "bring her backā€¦ bring everyone back". And the only her that Kagome wish brought back that follow's Inuyasha's wish, would be Rin or Sango. Or is it just that the whole group will be brought back? I could understand Rin, you've been setting it up so that Kagome and Sesshomaru were basically her mother and father figures. Eh these are just my theories. Have fun writing.