Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
NerdyandLovingit0729 chapter 28 . 5/9
I really hope you have not abandone this story. I am dying to know what's up with this wish. And I love how the story is not rushed, and can't wait to see what happens next. I've read a couple of your other stories on here, and I have to say, I've enjoyed everyone I've read.. (Although, this one is my favorite so far) so, keep up the good work and hope you return soon.
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
i literraly screamed out fuck when i read the last words of the last chapter. i didn't think that it would end there at such a cliffie. please continue.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/26/2017
I love this story and hope that one day you’ll be able to continue it. I hope that after the hurricanes you and your family are okay. Please let us know that you’re alright! We’ll be waiting to hear from you!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/25/2017
I just stumbled across your fanfiction and finally got around to reading it all. It is AMAZING! I love the direction it is headed. I really hope you update again soon! I love the depth and intricate pieces going on in it. My only thought is where is InuYasha? I'd kill to know if he was alive or dead at this point. And if he is alive I would love to know what she would say to him and I wonder what he thinks about her courting Sesshomaru!
Ariel chapter 28 . 10/17/2017
I'm really enjoying your story. I hope you post more soon! I'm looking forward to seeing what the wish was all about.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2017
When will the story be updated? I'm dying to know what happens next. I read the whole store in 1 day. I need more!
Chibi-chan chapter 28 . 9/17/2017
Hey! I've been binge-reading your story, I think it's really good! Love how you're taking it slowly, step by step.
How often do you uptade?
Crossed lover chapter 28 . 9/14/2017
I love your writing! But you just had to leave it on a cliff hanger didn't ya? I hope you update soon. I hope that the wish is not something that will throw the whole plot for a twist.
Maray chapter 28 . 9/13/2017
Please continue te story
fredisagirl chapter 28 . 9/9/2017
Is Kouga going to allow a smooth courting between Sesshoumaru and Kagome?
Maat Sejmet chapter 28 . 9/8/2017
Woow what could it be... I will wait for the next chapter.
Deathstarling556 chapter 28 . 9/7/2017
Thank you soooooooo much for the update! I am very excited to see what the Jewel did, if anything that is. YES! Courting! Let the fun begin :)
roro213421 chapter 28 . 9/7/2017
If she only wants her son she only wants him
ChocoStar chapter 28 . 9/6/2017
Great chapter! Looking forward to the revealing of the mysterious wish
Thisgirlreadswords chapter 28 . 9/6/2017
This story really hook me up! I want moreee