Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
Meeshkla18 chapter 11 . 6/24
Please please please please update this story! I absolutely loooooved each and every chapter! And the interaction between all the demons (new&old!) Was amazing!:)))
I truly hope that you return to write mor of A Christmas to Remember because it is awesome!
Thank you so much for your story ~!:DD
SilverInu93 chapter 11 . 5/28
i wish i couldl read the rest of this story!
mtnikolle chapter 11 . 5/25
Man! I'm super intrigued! (Not that I haven't been with every chapter that I've read...) I hope you have the opportunity and inspiration to finish this someday :)
Rukarai207 chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
Please update this is the fist story I've read in a while that actually made me go all fan girl! I still want to know what happens and I kind of want to see Kagome kick some demon butt!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
This is amazing please please update
HisSecretLover18 chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
What's going to happen next? What did InuYasha do? I like this story so far. It's been awhile since you've updated. I hope you update soon please.
sesshy's love chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
please update soon. I'm really curious. It is an interesting story. So please update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
UD!PLZ! BEGGIN' HERE! PLZ!
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
You have to update soon please. This story is really good!
DoNotTrustMe chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
I have been waiting for a while for an update.. And I probably will wait forever.. Granted I don't really do these review things. I liked this story a lot. And I still do, so I'm hoping I'm not putting too much faith in you by hoping for another chapter...
fredisagirl chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Please add another chapter. please, please, pretty please!
MittyLovesAnime chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
what happens ahhh please update!
Nightocean chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
I enjoyed reading this and i hope you countinue it. Thamk you for sharing this great story with us
kage kitsune 14 chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Update soon, please.
jo chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
OMG! I cannot express how AWESOME your story is. It is amazing, I love seeing everyone modern, I love the new characters, and I love how everyone is coming about or "out" to kagome. I simply can't wait to see who shows up and how. Great work and I'll wait for your next update! :D