Reviews for The Message
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
The future of man.
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
That was so cute :D I love this. Poor Merlin, I love Protective and caring Arthur XD
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I love it. short and intense. great writing!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
So awesomeeee
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
will there not be more?
i really liked it. i feel like it could go somewhere.
thanks for writing!
perfectionsettling chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow. This was gorgeously written. It had an air of mystery and intrigue and then wham! It became gruesome and I shivered at the descriptions of the vision. This was very powerful. And the hurt/comfort was absolutely heartwrenching.

Thank you for sharing doll!
ncisgirl4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Amazing,fantastic...Even if I say all the good adjectives of the English language I wouldn't be able to describe this story still"sniffs and a tear falls from cheeks"Please,keep up the good I ask you a question?Could you suggest me other Merlin stories that are like that?If you do,then thank you so much!Again,excellent work!
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That was absolutely amazing! It NEEDS a second chapter and then a third...can't wait to see where you are going with this
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
That was . . . pretty depressing. Yeah. Basically, I'm not entirely sure what was going on.
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
OH MY GOD ! That was absolutly GREAT and NEED a second part ! Absolutly ! You can't leave them like that !
Ananas Comosus chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Holy crap! That's the most elegant thing I have to say. Was that meant to be numerous wars or just WWII, since I assume that was a nuclear bomb Merlin witnessed?