Reviews for Masquerade
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love this!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
D: Kaldur. I FROWN AT'CHU.

And a total wow to what I never saw coming for M'gann. These are all so poignant, and in English we're analyzing style and diction and I can't believe how well your words just FLOW. It looks so easy and the way this whole thing just sucked me in and wouldn't let me go, even the sudden change of scenery was amazing and a good kind of confusing. The biggest impact is definitely just the easy way you describe things, not too much of anything or too little. It's almost like each new mini section has a new theme. The Superboy one being dialogue and the one with Kaldur is very focused on feeling while the Robin impersonation focuses on the surroundings and describing the mental link. The first one seems to focus on outer expectations and the last one with expectations M'gann sees for herself reflected in others.

Tell me if I'm reading this wrong! I'm testing out my commentary skills on you. :D
realizations chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Lemmee just get this out now, the emotion that went into this is immersing. I mean, just the plus one at the end would have tugged at your heartstrings, but with the buildup to it, it was much more significant. And yeah, i know that's how 51's usually work, but you are fabulous at it.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
nice. like the 2nd time best. :)
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I have only two critique's. From what I have read of Roy in the comics, he adores kids. I don't believe he would ever snap like that.

And isn't Meghan a green martian? Black Canary calls her white, and she freaks, before realizing she meant 'Caucasian'

(or is that a spoiler for the newest ep or two I haven't seen)

This was just lovely. And I enjoyed it being completed in one chapter, too. Multi chaptered fics tend to be left for dead.

And I liked how not all her 'being used' was for bad purposes. Made it seem more real.

Very nice :)
mae.raine chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
the first one was so saaad! And the last one was soo saaaad! And all of them were sooo saaad and I feel so so so bad for M'gann and d'aww Superboy and why Kaldur WHY and yeah, that's basically how I'm feeling right now...
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh Huny-Bun, I hate Megann, but I love this so much, the ending made me cry. Like actual human tears! That's like, an extreme rarity for me my love.

I can see Arty reacting like that too, just shrugging it off and basically going with the flow. I'm pretty sure the only time I like either girl is when they're being adorable together or when you writ them.

Anewho, love this Huny-Bun, great job.
morgie is lazy chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
DS;GK;LSDHGKLDSHK;DSHKGLDSHDJSHIDSHGKLDSJGSD

I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE M'GANN. SHE'S SO AMAZING AND AWESOME AND COMPLETELY IN CHARACTERS AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO SO FANTASTIC RIE!

I loved the bit with Wally fkjshjgkljsdglk and with Artemis-oh god you make me ship Miss M/Artyy dglkdjsgjsd;lg;ds
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was great! I loved the unexpected bits with AL & Artemis but Loved the rest too.