Reviews for The Family Ring
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
What's this Black Out Day?
ArtemisKey chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Thats not fair, the reader also has to pass judgement too, because if they are underaded they shouldnt be reading m. I label my stories t becaus i use some language, some sudggustive themes and frankly i dont know which direction my writing will go! Its also the writer who has to be sure on the ratings.

If they are so concerned about the m fics, create an area on the site for them. So people wo dont want to read them dont come across them, and those who do can find them.

M is fof mature, technically i could read them, im in my mid teens, i cold also play violent videogames, but i choose not.

Just because some people make bad decidions doesnt mean everyone else should take the fall too.
serenityselena chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
wonderful story _
eliza.writes.stuff chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Aweee, I love how Lily and Scorpius end up together, theirs was by far my favorite, though Draco and Astoria was a close second. I liked this very much, it was unique and well thought out. Excellent job!
ArtemisKey chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
this is good please continue- i like the Scorpius/Rose parings... if you agree you can write one about them!
Y.K.Willstone chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Awww so cute love the story.
jennyellen chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
What a beautiful idea. Really well written. Loved it :)
ArtemisKey chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
this was so good! (very heart-warming)
the dark euphie chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
This might have some intersting consequences. Wonder who the ring will choose?
Spottedpool chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
cool, cant wait to read it! )
sonolamore chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
this idea sounds really interesting! I'm adding to my alert so I can read when you've posted :) looking forward to it!

ps, i'd reallyyy appreciate it soo much if you have the time to drop by and take a look at (and maybe review? pretty please?) my marauder era fic, Who's the Bully! :) thanks!