Reviews for The Doc and Mr Appleton
Ferdy 63 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
First of all, I applaud your writing. You are good. However, I don't think this is like Jack and Ennis at all. Ennis is supposed to be shy, closed off and unemotional in the beginning. And they kiss right after Jack's mom almost dies which is a little weird. It's not a bad story but just not the "voices" of Jack and Ennis from Brokeback.
onefreetoroam chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
LOL,interesting conversation about when they first liked people of the same sex - especially when Jack asked Ennis if he was

Thanks for the update.

oh, might want to change, light super to light supper. (grin) bob
DawnSister chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
So cosy, this chapter. I love them together like this. No barriers for them. Not yet anyway.

Thanks for sharing.

DS
sunystone chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I wonder how long Jack has been enamored by Ennis? Seems like he knew exactly what he wanted, and got exactly what he wanted :D Cute chapter!
sunystone chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
So Ennis doesn't mention the kiss, but the kiss didn't seem to scare him away! Glad Ennis came by the hospital to be with Jack...
sunystone chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hi Judy! I'm back in Brokeback Mountain fic land! So glad to see another one of your stories! I'm hooked after only one chapter! :D Looks like Jack too 'Will' by surprise by that kiss! Glad Will was there to save Jack's mom!
onefreetoroam chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
wow, now that was some quick work on Jack's part - poor Will didn't stand a chance. LOL

I hope the boys didn't give Jack's mom another heart attack banging that bed into the floor. LOL

Thanks, Judy. bob
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
This is abit confusing. Why did Jack say that he has not seen his mom conscious for 4 days? Why dont they know each other, yet Jack kissed a man on the mouth? Why did Ennis seek out Jack and offered to be with Jack when they are barely acquaintances? Seems like the relationship between the two is being rushed.
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I enjoy alternative situations for Ennis and Jack, specially where Ennis is an educated man for a change. I am happy to find this and looking forward to the updates... Jack gave him a quick kiss on the mouth. Wow! Obviously they know each other at this point, and at least, Jack is already attracted to the young vet. Or probably there's already an ongoing secret love affair at the start of the story?
onefreetoroam chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
hmmmm, I wonder what it is that Jackson has to say to Ennis - oh and question - is Jack a nickname for Jackson? (grin)

Thanks for another update. bob
onefreetoroam chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Judy, goodness - I'd loved to have seen the look on Ennis' face after that kiss. LOL Thanks for the story. bob