Reviews for Catharsis
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 12 . 8/20
This is a really good story but I'm not sure that I like the whole yandere Mana thing.
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 11 . 8/20
My God this is so good.
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 22 . 8/3
please continue.
Nice lies
hope cross is in this
burned2233887 chapter 22 . 12/14/2016
It was mindvlowinf please make more chapters soon! I hope you will at least finish this fanfic
Oh please
I love it so much!
vio chapter 22 . 10/1/2016
i love it! just read it at one sitting and feeling really sleepy after well not sleeping at all, anyway please please please T_T update the next chapter. im dying to find out whats going to happen next!
DragonInsanity chapter 22 . 6/9/2016
Please, next chapter! please
Mean Little Lemon chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
I really start to like your story more and more with each chapter and I can already predict that I am going to wish for more when I reach the last posted chapter :)))
This really breaks your heart in half

Keep up the good work and loads of inspiration ! :3
Mean Little Lemon chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This is slightly traumatizing :)))
Lol chapter 22 . 3/2/2016
JUST DO IT!
curus chapter 22 . 2/22/2016
WHY THIS IS SO FITTING AND BEAUTIFUL LET ME HUG YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE
Dhea30 chapter 22 . 2/2/2016
I just read this. can't stop until the end. please please PLEASE update the final chapter!
Marmar218 chapter 22 . 8/31/2015
Omg this fanfiction doesn't have that many chapters but it is freakin amazing! Please update the last chapter I am in love with this fanfiction Q.Q You're literally a genius the plot is so intricate! (Btw D. Gray Man finally updated another chapter after so many years so if you haven't checked it out already you definitely should!)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
Ahh, I have no idea whether you're still writing this - but if you are, I'm totally looking forward to reading that last chapter! This story is amazingly well thought-out - I absolutely love how everything is clicking together seamlessly, and even though your plot twists are insane, your writing is fantastic and I haven't once been lost. I literally spam read this in one massive go this arvo - hoping to see it reach completion if you have free time and inspiration! :D