Reviews for Catharsis
CrossoverLover2013 chapter 22 . 6/22
Love love love this story please update the last chapter I’m begging you here please update it soon. You are an amazing writer so don’t stop until the end.
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
This is a really good story but I'm not sure that I like the whole yandere Mana thing.
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
Nice lies
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2017
hope cross is in this
burned2233887 chapter 22 . 12/14/2016
It was mindvlowinf please make more chapters soon! I hope you will at least finish this fanfic
Oh please
I love it so much!
vio chapter 22 . 10/1/2016
i love it! just read it at one sitting and feeling really sleepy after well not sleeping at all, anyway please please please T_T update the next chapter. im dying to find out whats going to happen next!
DragonInsanity chapter 22 . 6/9/2016
Please, next chapter! please
Mean Little Lemon chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
I really start to like your story more and more with each chapter and I can already predict that I am going to wish for more when I reach the last posted chapter :)))
This really breaks your heart in half

Keep up the good work and loads of inspiration ! :3
Mean Little Lemon chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This is slightly traumatizing :)))
Lol chapter 22 . 3/2/2016
JUST DO IT!
curus chapter 22 . 2/22/2016
WHY THIS IS SO FITTING AND BEAUTIFUL LET ME HUG YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE
Dhea30 chapter 22 . 2/2/2016
I just read this. can't stop until the end. please please PLEASE update the final chapter!
Marmar218 chapter 22 . 8/31/2015
Omg this fanfiction doesn't have that many chapters but it is freakin amazing! Please update the last chapter I am in love with this fanfiction Q.Q You're literally a genius the plot is so intricate! (Btw D. Gray Man finally updated another chapter after so many years so if you haven't checked it out already you definitely should!)