Reviews for I Will Always Return
Agito Takanoe chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
cliff hanger how mean well any way i love the story i can't wait for the next chapters to come i have unwavering confidense that they will be fantastic
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
more please much more
zelka94 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
ohhh can't wait for more!it's really interesting,keep going!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Why am I not suprised that Grim-kitty's a white kitten. XD So precious Justice is served to that creepy stalker. XD
phantomshadowdragon chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Wow, didn't expect a three-way tie. XD Ichigo getting mad at a puppy, even if it's Ulqui-chan, is hilarious. Aw, a night-flight for two.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Squee Ulqui-chan makes an adorable dragon. I'm guessing Orihime doesn't know it's him yet?
Tenrou Nogitsune chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
more please
Angel wolf11021 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
I love the story but could you please bring Gin in this story soon.
RAHbooks chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Of course Grimmjow has to show up as a cat! I wonder just how many of the Espada she's going to end up with? Almost have to feel sorry for that stalker boy, first a dragon terrorizes him, then a dog poops on him, still he was asking for it. Interesting twist there at the end, can't wait for that to continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Dear author,

I really like your story! The idea and it's potrayal are truley encaptivating! Iwonder if she will get some fish...(aarenireo) it would be funny if she ended up with espada pets! I really enjoy your story and hope to see more:D I also would enjoy a happy ending. Though I hope you write many chapters!

Good day,

- 犬
lovely smile chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Why the second! Why is it always the second! (_) over all can't wait to see what happens!
lovely smile chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I just have to say I love how this is going! Keep it up! So is he going to want to take human form anytime soon? It seem that what he want some how somehow it happen! (*_*)please update soon
RAHbooks chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I know I voted for the cat, but I'm not dissapointed with the puppy outcome either, he does make a cute border collie! Him trying to bite Ichigo was priceless, and I'm glad Orihime realized it was him. And he's gonna take her flying!
Belit.Lihara chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Interesting story and very original I might add ... You seem pretty fun, I like this running, I really think that a dragon is what best fits Ulquiorra comes in handy not only for its released form, but for their eyes ... and well this is my opinion. I wonder how Ichigo will continue doing ... hehehe ... I think Ulquiorra and Ichigo interactions in this case can be good fun. Although sometimes there is some difficulty understanding because I do not know English, and I have to use English to Spanish translator to read and to write backwards ... but this very well anyway, I congratulate you. Encourage and be sure to write in this line, until now it is running very well, it is so. I have and will want to see is the next chapter.
RAHbooks chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I know Grimmjow is a cat, but Aizen is already a puppy and I just can't see Ulquiorra as a bunny so I'm going to vote for kitten. Anyway, cute chapter I'm glad Orihime found him. Wondering when she's going to figure out who he is.