Reviews for Dawning Eclipse: The Purple Pichu
Evila chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Ohh I get it! Katie's the bad guy. It all makes sense!

huh, I don't get hetalia...
ShadowSun217 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wassup Violapichu! Gr8 story idea. I like the sense of a carefree pokemon and it sounds so cute and innocent! I really enjoyed this first chapter. I know that it is the first chapter, but could you try and make them a little longer, just so there is more depth to it. Brilliant cliff hanger (get it!) can't wait to read next update. Keep it going.

Shadowsun217 (u know me!)
sisno2200 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
really suspenseful now :)
sisno2200 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Very good and well written
Bety166 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Now our pokemon heroine is glowing? Lets just see what happens next. Looking forward to more chapters and a good storyline.
Pichufan chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Nice story so far.

Keep up your good work.

I'll be watching you ;-)
Nathaniel hand chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Noooo. Not another cliff hanger... Great read abi can't wait for more chapters. And a blurred orange image... Interesting
White Tooth chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Wow... Just wow. This. Is. GREAT! Just so you realize, by my definition these chapters are not that long. Then again I only consider a book around 200 pages a half decent read (f.y.i. If I have a whole day to myself I would read the entire final Harry Potter book in one sitting). Anyways, I really want to read more. Please write about what was going on with the colored, glowing circles soon (preferably in the next chapter but I don't think that will end up happening for a while).
sisno2200 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
seems really good i wonder why the pichu is purple and can talk seems interesting anyway :)
Nate chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Good storie line can't wait for the rest Abi. Oh and like I said rember to cheek a of just in case you call Katie 3 again... And continue the good