Reviews for When in Doubt
I love love love love LOVE this story so much! Why don't you make more of them because they are awesome! And the end of your story is amazing and beautiful. I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
MORE Please and thank you
Oddity chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Love it! Everyone was so in character, and it was just perfect. Seriously, you made my childhood like, a bajillion times better. Way to go.
Also, I think I'm in love with your portrayal of Dil. I always did go for the dorky dudes...
ChopStickGirl120 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So much fluff :)
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love it. I wish people could be as open as Chuckie... That would make life a whole lot Easier. I love it keep it up
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Just...aww! That was so freaking adorable that words cannot describe the adorable of this! It was just... Fangirl squeal attack! And yeah...I'd be like Lil and Kimi right now...
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
And then Tommy would have to tell him about him liking you-know-who (not Voldemort, Chuckie.)

Genius...I love how you added story btw.
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 4/8/2012

Genius...I love how you added story btw.
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was awesome. :) I felt particularly close to this fic. I've been in Tommy's shoes before. Except I didn't tell anyone until after I told my best friend. And, she, of course, did not react the way Chuckie did...

Anyway, this was wonderful and well-written.
masterminor chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
great job but voldemort is he who must not be named, not you know who, just saying dude fans of hp (like me) get offended by that stuff. ps: story made my favorites list. what was the crash? please respond.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I never. Not in a million years. Would have guess that I would have EVER read a piece of fanfiction about All Grown Up! But I fricking loved it! Woah it took me back to my childhood there! :') And you wrote all of the characters EXACTLY as I imagined them :') Dil in particular haha. Loved reading it! Thanks for sharing! Think I might have to go and browse around and have a look see what else there is written!

Prettyporcelainlace x