Reviews for Is this the time?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
this is sooo good. so in character. more dialogue would've been great!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I'm making you like mornings by reviewing :D

It's actually 5.30PM there, I guess, but who cares about the little details.

I do like it, though. Oh, he was defending-ish her honour-ish, and that's just so cute!

And then that kiss ... whoa. It's ... hot XD It's awesome, actually. They cant really stop kissing, huh? :D

And in the end she goes to his apartment, yay! I was so afraid she'd pretend like nothing happened. Well, actually, think that she needed to pretend like nothing happened. Which is just as bad. I'm just glad they decided to glomp each other.

LOL and I'm thinking you might be a good smut fic writer when you're older ... never mind that XD

GAH I can't decide my favourite sentence. Help me pick:

"She breaks apart and kisses him again within a second, and then there's a third kiss and a fourth kiss, and each one gets stronger until he feels brave enough to make another move and he pushes his tongue out, expecting to find her lip but discovering that she has already allowed him in." Because it's hot.

"So, as he lies there in the morning, and discovers her snoring quietly, with her head resting against his chest in an adorable way, a sense of pride, emotion, and even love- especially love- fills him up until he is overflowing with feelings, so much that he kisses her neck until she wakes up, laughing and kissing him like there's no tomorrow." Because it's TOO SWEET.

"And they sure are glad there is." Just because :D

You know what? I pick all three. I can do that, right?

Yea, I can :P

Good fic!

Woody2792 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
S'lovely fic :)

well written, and it was interesting to read it all from Tony's perspective :D

I realise I've r&r'd many of your fics recently, which is something that doesn't happen often. So well done :D
tivaandmcabby chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
wow, i'm surprised that u only have 2 reviews for this story, because it is actually beautiful. really well written, so well done :D
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I enjoyed this, even though not usually a fan of Tiva. Liked that it was all from Tony's point of view.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I was turned from Tiva to the darkside (Tibbs) not too long ago, but this was a great piece. It had alot of texture and plenty of heat.