Reviews for Winx Club: The Search For Sparks
Bearybeach chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
Marvelous chapter! More drama ahead :)
Rocky25 chapter 23 . 9/24/2012
I liked. the whole bloom thing and add tounge was hilarious. I wonder what's going to happen when Roxy finds out ;). Update soon!
Rocky25 chapter 22 . 8/9/2012
It's fine. Roxy and Drake are so cute ;). I think what Drake said to her is the most romantic thing. I wonfer what's going to happen next with everything that is going on. I'm happy that there'a going to be a sequel. Update soon :).
Guest chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
Great chp please write more
Rocky25 chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
Omg! Drake almost had sex with Roxy! ;). But he was drunk, but after that they kinda were going to do it anyway. I can't believe Drake is engaged to Lorelei. Roxy is going to be so mad if/once she finds out. Update soon! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Bearybeach chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
Wow. I probably thought Drake would puke for drinking 10 shots of vodka.
Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Bearybeach chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Great chapter! I wonder if Valtor has anything else in mind.
Rocky25 chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
I loved the ceremony it was really beautiful. Seems like you had everything planned out. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon! :)
Bloom2000 chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
Nice! Update soon.
Bearybeach chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
Hey! sorry I didn't review earlier. I managed to get everyone I know mad. (you know why)

This chapter was great! But, if someone had powers like Drake. Why would they use fire to shave? When I think of it, I think they're gonna hurt themselves.

Well, update soon. I can't wait what happens next
Rocky25 chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
Nice chaptee. Didn't really imagine Roxy to be like that though. Anyway update soon! :"
Lycory chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
Aw, I love it when Roxy and Drake made an appearance in the story.
I wondered why i had not noticed this before, it's a great story. I always liked it when Drake spoke.
Update soon
Ly:3
Rebel Revolt chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
My god

that sucked

please stop

your bringing shame upon this fandom

dont reply to this msg

Rebel Revolt \m/
Rocky25 chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Great chapter! I love the Roxy and Drake moments ;). You should moments for all the couples. Update soon! :)
Bearybeach chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Sorry I would have reviewed a lot earlier, but it didn't tell me that you updated.

I really liked this chapter especially when Artu said "you smell like bacon and trouble" I started laughing, but the trouble part was mean. And a 1,000 people. That's really a lot of people.

-Bearybeach XD aka LaLa